Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

BMW Driver is a nice guy

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-10 | 09:02 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by O. L. T.
Neither of them should have a license. The Mazda was purposely effin with him as you can see in the video he tried to tail him, the BMW can't handle every day situations involving person to person contact. They are both a menace. One just a lot more than the other.

We should make them both drive a Prius for one year.
I have to agree. Neither was innocent. The mazda dude wanted to mess with the bimmer because he pulled out in front of him, but the bimmer guy is by far the biggest *** because of his response ( as well as his poor driving skill ). I do have to give the Mazda driver credit for not getting out and kicking the ever living crap out of him.
Old 06-09-10 | 10:27 PM
Haitwun
Pole Position

The mazda should have ran him over when he started running his mouth. It would have been funnier that way.
Old 06-09-10 | 11:03 PM
Infra
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by O. L. T.
Neither of them should have a license. The Mazda was purposely effin with him as you can see in the video he tried to tail him, the BMW can't handle every day situations involving person to person contact. They are both a menace. One just a lot more than the other.

We should make them both drive a Prius for one year.
Originally Posted by I8ABMR
I have to agree. Neither was innocent. The mazda dude wanted to mess with the bimmer because he pulled out in front of him, but the bimmer guy is by far the biggest *** because of his response ( as well as his poor driving skill ). I do have to give the Mazda driver credit for not getting out and kicking the ever living crap out of him.
You both missed the point. The MS3 driver was waiting to get to this section of road for the twisties. You'll notice him driving slow at the start of the video, and specifically commenting about this.

The 335i then pulls out in front of him, and starts off briskly. The MS3 driver thinks the 335i is enjoying the road just like he is.

It was a game of cat and mouse, fairly common among friendly driving enthusiasts, but unfortunately the BMW driver was a tool.
Old 06-09-10 | 11:06 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
CL Folding 10,000

Originally Posted by Infra
You both missed the point. The MS3 driver was waiting to get to this section of road for the twisties. You'll notice him driving slow at the start of the video, and specifically commenting about this.

The 335i then pulls out in front of him, and starts off briskly. The MS3 driver thinks the 335i is enjoying the road just like he is.

It was a game of cat and mouse, fairly common among friendly driving enthusiasts, but unfortunately the BMW driver was a tool.
only good players will realize that part of the game. quite a few times already i got joined this kind of run and we (strangers) all had fun. thumbed up each other afterward. if you can't keep up, just simply pull to the side and everyone is good game
Old 06-09-10 | 11:07 PM
RA40
Super Moderator

The Mazda driver gave him 2-3 seconds distance...relatively safe practice but bordering some aggressiveness. The BMW driver stopping like that...not very smart. If the Mazda driver were some gang type, he may be looking down an Tec-9 or any other variety of things that can go <bang>.
Old 06-09-10 | 11:12 PM
bnizzle87
Lexus Fanatic

personally, i dont see what the big deal was, aside from the douche getting out of the car. pretty much the bimmer was yelling at the MS3 because he kept up. he was askin for trouble when he got out of the car. i cant say id be that calm (although kinda scared from his tone of voice) if some dude tried to come at me the way he did. what an a**wipe!
Old 06-10-10 | 01:46 AM
ST430
Pole Position

Funny - i know this road...ride it all the time on it in my cars and bikes a million times. It's practically in my backyard. There's a lot of wannabes that drive up that road and the rule of thumb up the mountains if you can't hang, pull the hell over.....but really, the bimmer driver was a douche and couldn't believe a little jap wagon was hanging with his almight yuppy series.... hahaha
Old 06-10-10 | 05:20 AM
4TehNguyen
Lexus Fanatic

also the BMW told him he shouldve "went around him" instead of "being on his ***"

uh no way in hell would I try to pass in the opposing lane on that road
Old 06-10-10 | 05:28 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

LOL. Funny as hell.. This would sure go down differently with a brotha like me.
Old 06-10-10 | 06:07 AM
Rash
hmm

I wonder if that BMW dude posted his story in some forum, I would like to read his point of view.
Old 06-10-10 | 07:31 AM
votru
Lead Lap

This BMW need to repeat this quote over and over till memorized: "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen"
Old 06-10-10 | 08:28 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup
CL Folding 10,000

Originally Posted by Rashoodz
I wonder if that BMW dude posted his story in some forum, I would like to read his point of view.
i hope he's not stupid enough to do that
Old 06-10-10 | 08:41 AM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by DASHOCKER
LOL. Funny as hell.. This would sure go down differently with a brotha like me.
a HUMONGOUS +1

Some passer by would've seen his beaten and battered **** sprawled on the road.
Old 06-10-10 | 12:03 PM
LexFather

Here they come!!

Old 06-10-10 | 12:12 PM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic
CL Folding 100000

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
Here they come!!

LMAO, was waiting patiently for this....

Quick Reply: BMW Driver is a nice guy