Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Parmigiani Fleurier Launches New Watch For Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-10, 01:43 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts
Default Parmigiani Fleurier Launches New Watch For Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

http://www.motorauthority.com/blog/1...on-super-sport

Swiss watchmaker Parmigiani Fleurier has released a new exclusive timepiece in celebration of the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, building on a partnership that dates back several years now and is approaching its end.
Much like the Veyron Super Sport that it was designed to commemorate, the new watch is even more outlandish, the case sleeker and it is much more wearable. The excellent design perfectly blends subtle Bugatti Veyron elements, without being quite as loud as the previous model, and that is definitely a good thing.
Each is crafted from exotic materials including carbon fiber, rose gold and platinum and etched by engraver Philippe Bodenmann in a process that takes more than 300-hours to complete. The watches also feature calfskin straps furnished by Bugatti's partner Hermes.
Parmigiani Fleurier’s Bugatti Veyron watch series was originally released to celebrate the launch of the world beating supercar and was designed so that the driver can see the time without taking their hands off the steering wheel.
Attached Thumbnails Parmigiani Fleurier Launches New Watch For Bugatti Veyron Super Sport-parmigiani-fleurier-bugatti-veyron-super-sport-watch_100319620_m.jpg   Parmigiani Fleurier Launches New Watch For Bugatti Veyron Super Sport-parmigiani-fleurier-bugatti-veyron-super-sport-watch_100319621_m.jpg   Parmigiani Fleurier Launches New Watch For Bugatti Veyron Super Sport-parmigiani-fleurier-bugatti-veyron-super-sport-watch_100319622_m.jpg  
Old 08-19-10, 02:26 PM
Koma

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool design. I don't like the band at all though.
Old 08-19-10, 02:29 PM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

Absolutely freaking awesome watch. Love it.
Old 08-19-10, 06:20 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

I love the second facet that allows the driver to not have to take their hans off of the wheel...........at 267.8 mph lol