Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Here we go again:New claims made against Toyota in defects case

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-10, 02:28 PM
STIG
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GS350Lexus
NO i would sue them because my car value is dropping dramatically because they are not handling the cases as they are suppose to. On top of that they should of never did things under the table, if you know there is a problem FIX it don't cut corners. For instance the valve spring recall they knew about it back in 2008!!!!! they only recalled the cars in 2010 of late september. What does that state you? look at hyndai, they recalling sonata for a bad door latch the car just started to sell like a month ago. Compare and contrast see for you're self how idiotic toyota is for bulding a very good name and taking it to the dumster.
Don't hate the game, hate the players.
Old 10-29-10, 03:27 PM
spwolf
Lexus Champion

Received 157 Likes on 117 Posts

I just read local report on this new "expose" on how "toyota purchased cars from customers trying to cover and hide their issues".

Of course, they all fail to report how it is... 2 cars total.

Old 10-29-10, 07:49 PM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 87 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by Joeb427
Court evidence has shown that in 2006, Toyota technicians was actually able to duplicate the sudden acceleration problem. Toyota in return offer those owners a buy back option in exchange for the owners to sign a confidentiality agreements that prevented them from speaking publicly about the issues they encountered.

Article 3 hours old.

http://bostonherald.com/business/aut...&position=also

Same stuff, over and over again.........He says, She says. It's really hard to determine the truth here. I'm glad I'm not sitting on any juries (yet) in these Toyota cases.