Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Pagani Huayra U.S. dealer network announced, both located in California

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-11, 06:49 AM
LexFather

Default Pagani Huayra U.S. dealer network announced, both located in California

After seeing the pics in Top Gear, EVO etc....it simply is sensational.....

PAGANI AUTOMOBILI S.p.A. ANNOUNCES U.S. DEALERS

Italian Supercar Manufacturer Selects The Auto Gallery and British Motor Cars as U.S. Distribution Centers

Modena, Italy (April 5, 2011) – Following the announcement about its highly-anticipated entrance into the U.S. market, Italian supercar manufacturer Pagani Automobili S.p.A., today named The Auto Gallery of Beverly Hills and British Motor Cars in San Francisco as its official stateside dealers for its latest creation, the Pagani Huayra.

Both dealerships will begin taking orders for the Huayra in mid-2011, with the first customer deliveries expected for early 2012. The announcement of the two dealers marks the first time U.S. enthusiasts will have the opportunity to obtain a Pagani automobile in the states.

Because each Huayra is hand-crafted and takes about two months to produce, Pagani plans to start with only two dealers in the U.S., ensuring it can actually fulfill the orders it receives and creating a pleasant experience for both dealers and clientele. As standard practice, both dealers will keep Pagani clients continuously updated on the progress of their cars and clients will often be very involved in the production process, to ensure that each car is made to customer specifications.

"Pagani Automobili is a close-knit company and our dealers become members of the Pagani family. Both The Auto Gallery and British Motor Cars have extensive track records of excellence, not to mention a long-standing relationship with Pagani Automobili and Mr. Pagani personally," said Francesco Zappacosta, Managing Director of Pagani. "We are certain that they are the right partners to help us make our first entry into the U.S. and positive that they will exceed client expectations both during and after the sale."

Recognized as one of the nation's largest and most respected luxury and exotic motorcar dealers, The Auto Gallery is proud to be launching its newest location in Beverly Hills, California where it will continue its reputation of excellence for both sales and service. For Huayra information and order placement, contact Tony Schwartz at 818-932-1680 or at tony@theautogallery.com.

British Motor Cars of San Francisco was founded by the Qvale family, one of America's most distinguished automotive dynasties. Carrying the most exclusive names in the luxury automotive world, British Motor Cars offers sales, repair, and maintenance services to meet the needs of the most discriminating car buyers. The dealership is located at 999 Van Ness Ave., San Francisco, CA. 94109. Buyers interested in the Pagani Huayra should contact Vincent Golde at 415-351-5102 or at vgolde@bmcd.com.

Due to its exclusivity and limited production, neither dealer will stock a Huayra, but Pagani plans to have a demo car in the U.S. that will be made available for select events, client viewings and possible dealer events starting in 2012. The company also welcomes clients to visit its factory in Italy, for the best possible way to experience Pagani.

Pagani may evaluate adding more dealers to its U.S. network in the future and will announce additional U.S. distribution plans throughout 2011.

Old 04-06-11, 01:17 PM
TripleL
No Substitute

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

If your going to bring a fine car like this to the US I can think of no better place to start then in California.

Cannot wait to see pictures of these cars at US dealers
Old 04-06-11, 02:31 PM
bad co
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I still cant pronounce the name
Old 04-06-11, 02:51 PM
whoster
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HUayahahayyaayayayara

is how it's going to be written on Top Gear's Lap Record board.

I wonder how long it'll be before it shows up at Cars & Coffee.
Old 04-06-11, 02:57 PM
TripleL
No Substitute

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by whoster
HUayahahayyaayayayara

is how it's going to be written on Top Gear's Lap Record board.

I wonder how long it'll be before it shows up at Cars & Coffee.
Whenever it does you need to be there with that new camera of yours please
Old 04-06-11, 03:16 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by bad co
I still cant pronounce the name
pronounced why-ee-ra. I speak spanish and my wife is cuban. It was funny that when I got done reading my EVO magazine I gave it to my wife for her to check out the new pagani and she prounced it correctly on the first shot.

I love this Pagani . It makes the old one seem outdated with its active aerodynamics. Its got wings like a plane