Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Elysian Hotel Chicago and Lexus Announce Partnership

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-11, 06:08 AM
LexFather

Post Elysian Hotel Chicago and Lexus Announce Partnership

Nice partnership!

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...119605184.html

Elysian Hotel Chicago and Lexus Announce Partnership

CHICAGO, April 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Since opening in 2009, the Elysian has set a new standard for luxury hotels. Through a new, unique partnership with Lexus, guests will now travel in the same level of style. Today, the Elysian and Lexus officially announced an exclusive partnership that will provide Elysian guests with an exceptional experience – on four wheels.

"We are thrilled to partner with Lexus, the finest automobile brand in the world, to further enhance our guests' experience," said Elysian Hotel General Manager Kevin Robinson. "We are like-minded brands with the same goal – to provide our customers with the best experience possible."
Lexus, the leading luxury automaker in the United States, is providing a fleet of vehicles exclusively for guests of the Elysian. The available vehicles range from Lexus' LS 460L and LS 600h L hybrid sedans to the LX 570 sport utility vehicle.

"We are truly excited to be collaborating with the premier luxury hotel in all of Chicago," added Dan Swartz, General Manager of the Lexus Central Area sales region. "We share a similar clientele – people who enjoy and appreciate great quality and a tremendous experience. We feel privileged to be the 'official vehicle' of the Elysian Hotel."

The new Lexus vehicles will be displayed in the Elysian's European-style courtyard and are available for short complimentary jaunts around the city. In addition, the hotel will serve as a place to introduce and showcase Lexus' latest products.

Just in time for summer, guests can book the "Lexus Escape" package and be handed the keys to a new Lexus convertible for the duration of their stay. The package includes accommodations, the keys to a Lexus convertible, American breakfast for two and a welcome amenity. Pricing for the package starts at $485 per night and is based on availability.
To make reservations please call 312-646-1300 or visit elysianhotels.com.

About the Elysian
Located in Chicago's Gold Coast, the Elysian hotel creates a new experience in luxury—energetic and fashion-forward, warm and welcoming, fresh and engaging—through innovations in service and technology. Each of the hotel's 188 spacious guestrooms and suites boast elegantly modern furnishings, cozy fireplaces, marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, vanities with inset LCD televisions and Rivolta Carmignani Italian bed linens. The Elysian features two distinct culinary experiences - Balsan, a sophisticated European bistro, and RIA, the hotel's two-Michelin-star fine-dining restaurant. Spanning over 14,000 square feet, the Elysian Spa & Health Club offers a wide-ranging menu of personalized services as well as a nail spa, barber suite, relaxation areas and a fitness facility complete with Pilates and Gyrotonic studio.
As owner, operator, and developer of hotels, resorts and private residences, Elysian Hotels & Resorts has plans to expand to gateway cities and resort destinations worldwide. www.elysianhotels.com

About Lexus
Lexus is the leading luxury automaker in the United States. With its reputation for high-quality products and exemplary customer service from its 229 dealers, Lexus has been the top-selling luxury automaker for 11 years in a row. In addition, Lexus is the luxury hybrid leader, offering five hybrids that provide the best in innovative technology and first-class luxury. When Lexus was established in 1989, it offered two models of vehicles. Now, more than 20 years later, Lexus offers variations of 10 vehicles, from the sporty CT 200h hybrid to the V10 supercar, the LFA. For more information, visit www.lexus.com.

Old 04-14-11, 07:25 AM
bad co
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Watch Donald trump counter and team up with MB :P
Old 04-14-11, 09:12 AM
JessePS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To bad no LFA

I wonder if the the suites have Mark Levinson soundsystems
Old 04-14-11, 10:53 AM
S2000toIS350
Pole Position

Received 121 Likes on 94 Posts

The regular ad for the hotel has a guy with a 458 and a skateboard.

The guy is wearing a nice suit as well.

I like cobranding so this should be fun.

When we were at Infineon, a cobranded hotel was offered and I believe they had an RX Hybrid (just one) available. I stayed at a plain hotel closer to the track for about 1/3 the price.

I wish Lexus would go back to cobranding with Coach and find a higher end hifi vendor (Would it be that hard to use Focal speakers. You can get Naim electronics in a Bentley.).
Old 04-14-11, 10:56 AM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

Thats pretty cool. I would stay at a Hotel that offered vehicles like that. No brainer. I spent $1100 on a Camaro super sport for the week. I would spend a little more to have my LS on vacation. That would be big time
Old 04-14-11, 11:12 AM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Received 424 Likes on 348 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by S2000toIS350
The regular ad for the hotel has a guy with a 458 and a skateboard.

The guy is wearing a nice suit as well.

I like cobranding so this should be fun.

When we were at Infineon, a cobranded hotel was offered and I believe they had an RX Hybrid (just one) available. I stayed at a plain hotel closer to the track for about 1/3 the price.

I wish Lexus would go back to cobranding with Coach and find a higher end hifi vendor (Would it be that hard to use Focal speakers. You can get Naim electronics in a Bentley.).
That would be nice if they went back with Coach. Those Coach edition LS400's were pretty cool back in the day.