Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Apple adding a new button to your car, will activate Siri

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-12, 10:44 PM
<VENOM>
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
"it's dumb to me"

FIXED

Funny in the Infiniti thread u defend it saying people that aren't buying it are posting. And here u are doing the same **** to apple.

This place is a riot
No idea what your saying, I must have said something that I no longer remember but you have it saved to your favorites, how sweet I feel special, I do think an apple button is a dumb move but I can see how running with what is in makes it profitable, what about a smart phone button, what about when these new cars hit the used market, you live in ATL, the used car market is huge here.

I don't hate Apple I have a Mac Book Pro and pay for a Verizon iPhone 4S, although I will enjoy the iPhone more with a larger screen and 4GLTE

edit: my comment about it being dumb is exactly what I think, dumb to me, I don't push my opinions on anyone here, I have a car wired for apple, does not even recognize Android, its a pain but I found away around it, but I would just like the option of having both, not just one, Im an American consumer I buy what I like not what Im forced to buy or what everyone else has

Last edited by <VENOM>; 06-15-12 at 10:52 PM.
Old 06-15-12, 10:59 PM
<VENOM>
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
"it's dumb to me"

FIXED

Funny in the Infiniti thread u defend it saying people that aren't buying it are posting. And here u are doing the same **** to apple.

This place is a riot
Honestly Im touched that I can make a comment about Infiniti and it effects you, but I can't remember what I said, feel free to link to it, 1st thing Im gonna do is laugh my *** off by looking at the date I said it
Old 06-16-12, 06:33 AM
LexFather

Not sure if serious