Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

18 year old wrecks Ferrari What does dad say?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-12, 07:15 AM
chikoo
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

WHAT DOES DAD SAY?

I could not find the answer to that question, so here are some options:

1. I am sorry Son. I should have known better.
2. Here are the keys to an Aventador. It doesn't matter if you burn this one too.
3. Whatever. You should have known better than to drive like your Dad.
Old 10-24-12, 10:23 AM
farpetrad
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sad, news just reported that the Teen passed away from his injuries. I remember when I was just out of high school and going away to College my buddies parents bought his little brother a cobra mustang for his 16th bday, less then a week later he had totaled it out street racing. Teens don't need powerful cars as the majority of them fail to make proper decisions, not all but most.
Old 10-24-12, 12:46 PM
mikez
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Well, better to pass away then to live disfigured from burns over 80% of your body. Same thing in China where some kid crashed his Ferrari with 2 naked chicks in the passenger seat, one of the girls got 80% burns all over her body and didn't die till 3 months after the accident.
Old 10-24-12, 02:52 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by farpetrad
Sad, news just reported that the Teen passed away from his injuries.
sad to see such a young person lose their life. most have pushed the envelope at this age regardless of what it involved. some just are not as fortunate as others
Old 10-24-12, 03:55 PM
BNR34
Lexus Fanatic

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by mikez
Well, better to pass away then to live disfigured from burns over 80% of your body. Same thing in China where some kid crashed his Ferrari with 2 naked chicks in the passenger seat, one of the girls got 80% burns all over her body and didn't die till 3 months after the accident.
I didn't know those chicks were naked, do you mind sharing your source where you got that info?
Old 10-24-12, 05:43 PM
chikoo
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by farpetrad
Sad, news just reported that the Teen passed away from his injuries. I remember when I was just out of high school and going away to College my buddies parents bought his little brother a cobra mustang for his 16th bday, less then a week later he had totaled it out street racing. Teens don't need powerful cars as the majority of them fail to make proper decisions, not all but most.
This is really sad. I feel stupid posting the question that I did.
Old 10-24-12, 06:01 PM
nickkm
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

stupid kids lol
Old 10-25-12, 11:06 AM
mikez
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by BNR34
I didn't know those chicks were naked, do you mind sharing your source where you got that info?
Here you go, there are many articles to be found if you google "beijing ferrari crash". When this article came out the girls were still alive in the hospital, the driver that died was the son of the runner up candidate to China's new president to be, Xi Jinping:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1853698.html

The South China Morning Post on Monday cited an unnamed official in Beijing as confirming that Ling Gu, the son of a loyal aide to President Hu Jintao, was the person killed in a March 18 Ferrari accident which initially garnered only minimal coverage in China's state media.

The report said Ling was half-naked when the crash occurred and his two passengers were naked or half-dressed, suggesting they had been involved in some kind of high-speed sex game.