Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Club NA-t / Team NA-t

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-13, 05:06 AM
JamesNoz
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Club NA-t / Team NA-t

Hi guys,

I've been trolling your forum for a while now considering I'm running a mkiv supra with a 2JZ-GE engine.

Some of the guides on here have been awesome help for tuning and advice on boosted applications.

I noticed a thread previously asking about where has Club NA-t gone. Myself and a few others created a small group called Team NA-t on facebook. This all happened `sadly` at the time that XS has gone down hill.

I've tried as I expect many others have to email Mark at XS with no success. Due to the creation of Team NA-t me and a few others tried to contact Mark or any other XS staff to discuss continuing the line of products. I was SOOOOOOOO keen on trying to buy the forum, keeping the line of information and having that as a source for our club I was certain we could maintain a 2JZGE-t community going.

Sadly, the website stays the same in limbo and nothing has changed

I'm slowly going through different GE-t forums and threads trying to find any guides and pieces of information to help collate tuning for the NA engine we all love to boost.

Can anyone point me towards guides and information for this. I don't want to advertise the forum or facebook group without permission so advice here would also be welcome if I would be allowed to do this.

The new forum is purely for information gathering. We all have our common forum's to visit such as this one, or specific owners clubs, it's merely some owners supporting an information source to help others.

Thanks for your help guys. And many thanks for the years I've been reading your 2JZGE tuning tips and woes

Last edited by JamesNoz; 06-22-13 at 06:01 AM.