Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

ferrarichat forum blows. worst run forum no doubt

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-13, 11:49 AM
ferraribuy
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ferrarichat forum blows. worst run forum no doubt

Rob Lay is one of the moderators that doesnt know how to run a shower let alone run a forum. I put my Ferrari on there for sale and its only attracts the jealous wannabe who just got to hate on those with money. what a joke. This website is way better run.
Attached Thumbnails ferrarichat forum blows.  worst run forum no doubt-dsc03515.jpg  
Old 08-01-13, 11:52 AM
S2000toIS350
Pole Position

Received 122 Likes on 95 Posts

I could spend all day looking at the garage pics on FChat

Stop complaining
Old 08-01-13, 12:26 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

I will admit I went there a few times and could barely get any good info on anything. Just didnt seem as organized as CL, but we dont want war between forums.

Beautiful car by the way and I will admit I also hate the way people like to hate on others with money. I always say that the rich are the same species as everyone else. Some worked harder, kept their eyes on the prize, and earned it. In my own life I get envy from people ( although I am not Ferrari rich ) after I worked my *** off and they left high school to get their girl friends pregnant , worked menial jobs, and did nothing with their lives......and this is supposed to be my fault? I get comments and looks daily since I park near a garage /service station. The mechanics love to make comments that I always drive a nice car and I have " bankers hours". I got tired of it once and my reply was simple......" Become a doctor.....any #$%^^ idiot can do it ".

Sorry to rant but I am so tired of the comments I get about my hours, life style, and even my cars.
Old 08-01-13, 12:27 PM
LexFather

I like ferrarichat a lot.

Every forum has pros and cons, here included. I know more than most in regards to forums good and bad.

Old 08-01-13, 12:41 PM
bruce van
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Trolling in other forums? That's a new low. Where's a moderator?
Old 08-01-13, 01:14 PM
ferraribuy
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by I8ABMR
I will admit I went there a few times and could barely get any good info on anything. Just didnt seem as organized as CL, but we dont want war between forums.

Beautiful car by the way and I will admit I also hate the way people like to hate on others with money. I always say that the rich are the same species as everyone else. Some worked harder, kept their eyes on the prize, and earned it. In my own life I get envy from people ( although I am not Ferrari rich ) after I worked my *** off and they left high school to get their girl friends pregnant , worked menial jobs, and did nothing with their lives......and this is supposed to be my fault? I get comments and looks daily since I park near a garage /service station. The mechanics love to make comments that I always drive a nice car and I have " bankers hours". I got tired of it once and my reply was simple......" Become a doctor.....any #$%^^ idiot can do it ".

Sorry to rant but I am so tired of the comments I get about my hours, life style, and even my cars.
You said it man.
Old 08-01-13, 02:59 PM
Hoovey689

Received 125 Likes on 83 Posts

Never been there. I don't like to cause/start drama, but it sure is fun to watch
Old 08-01-13, 03:17 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,462 Likes on 1,615 Posts

Originally Posted by ferraribuy
Rob Lay is one of the moderators that doesnt know how to run a shower let alone run a forum.
we wouldn't want our forum bad mouthed elsewhere, so we'd appreciate if you don't do so again about another forum. please don't start another thread doing this.

nice car though.