Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Audi A3 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-16 | 05:16 AM
BrownPride
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by bagwell
LOL, interior looks the same? Did u even look at the pics???
Yes there is some contrasting stitching and diamond-quilted leather, otherwise its the same bland, spartan, and drab interior as before.
Old 10-01-16 | 06:32 AM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by bagwell
Civic has gotten bigger and fatter for fatter, bigger americans, LOL!
true!

sales have been very strong for the A3.
I love the size of it BTW!
i love the idea of the size of it, but when i get in a car that small, i just think, ugh, i can't do this every day.
Old 10-05-16 | 07:56 PM
gymratter
Lead Lap

Default Facelifted Audi A3 Gets Virtual RS3 Sportback Update

Earlier in the year, Audi pulled the wraps off the facelifted A3 range, updating the model with tweaked styling and a selection of new features.

At the Paris Auto Show, the German firm then unveiled the long-awaited RS3 Sedan, complete with the same updated styling as the facelifted A3 range and more power than ever. This leaves the RS3 Sportback as the only model in the family yet to receive 2017 model year updates so to give us an idea of how the model will look, Theophilus Chin has created a couple renderings.

The most obvious point of difference between the current car and those featured in these images are the updated headlights. While they're not all that different to the lights of the outgoing RS3 Sportback, they are slightly more aggressive, sporting sharp cutouts and ultra-edgy styling.

Other design changes include the fitment of Audi's latest single frame grille, a bespoke front bumper and new air intakes. All told, the model looks just a touch more in-your-face than the current model.

While it's not known when Audi intends on releasing the facelifted RS3 Sportback, a release early next year seems likely.
http://www.carscoops.com/2016/10/fac...rtual-rs3.html