Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

NYC motorcycle gang ride altercation with family in SUV

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-13, 05:39 PM
BNR34
Lexus Fanatic

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Sh1nra
Haha. Maybe they will end up selling theit bikes to help cover the cost. That will be doing a favor for everyone on the road.
That is a given, the amount they can get from selling their bike is only good for a few days of legal fees...............
Old 11-14-13, 07:08 PM
grabber2
Racer

Received 48 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by BNR34
Yes, he got the ball rolling is why the grand jury is stepping up the charges.

Whatever the actual punishment ends up for these bikers, even the legal fees alone is seriously punishing these low income thugs wannabe.
These thugs are repeat customer for those lawyers. Most of them only pay like 30~40% of their legal fee. Their lawyer usually let them do that because these thugs provide countless referral for the law office. Once these thugs spread the words: "THIS LAWYER DON'T REQUIRE YOU TO PAY IN FULL", they just flocks into the office.

My wife worked in once of those law firm last year.
Old 11-14-13, 10:44 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

So happy to see that the authorities can see through the BS the bikers were trying to pass off as the truth. I just want to see that Gloria Allred laughed out of the damn court. She is the biggest ambulance chasing ******* attorney in the public eye. She makes me just as sick as the bikers
Old 11-15-13, 09:32 AM
BNR34
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by grabber2
These thugs are repeat customer for those lawyers. Most of them only pay like 30~40% of their legal fee. Their lawyer usually let them do that because these thugs provide countless referral for the law office. Once these thugs spread the words: "THIS LAWYER DON'T REQUIRE YOU TO PAY IN FULL", they just flocks into the office.

My wife worked in once of those law firm last year.
Nice, VIP customer...........frequent indictments discount!
Old 11-15-13, 09:34 AM
BNR34
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by I8ABMR
So happy to see that the authorities can see through the BS the bikers were trying to pass off as the truth. I just want to see that Gloria Allred laughed out of the damn court. She is the biggest ambulance chasing ******* attorney in the public eye. She makes me just as sick as the bikers
She is just doing her job, lying and bending the truth is her job.
Old 01-14-14, 06:15 AM
4TehNguyen
Lexus Fanatic

Received 51 Likes on 46 Posts

back to their old tricks again

Illegal bikers terrorize Manhattan neighborhood

Illegal bikers terrorize Manhattan neighborhood

Posted: Jan 13, 2014 5:18 PM CST
Updated: Jan 13, 2014 6:21 PM CST

NEW YORK (MYFOXNY) -
Streets on the Upper West Side of Manhattan were shut down by a pack of ATV and motorcycle bandits to perform stunts and tricks for a dead friend.

It happened along two blocks of Broadway in Washington Heights on Sunday afternoon.

The bikers forced traffic to stop in the area of the Ortiz Funeral Home for about 20 minutes.

The riders did donuts, wheelies and other tricks while traffic came to a stand-still.

A source told Fox 5's Lisa Evers that it was all to honor a 21-year-old's wake that was being held inside the building.

People who live in the area were not amused and were wondering why the police did nothing to stop it.

Fox 5 News reached out to the NYPD for comment. Monday night it issued a statement saying: "We are aware of the video, but not sure of the origin. There has been no formal complaints with police, however the precinct commander will monitor the situation."

St. Sen. Adriano Espaillat told Fox 5 that it shows that motorcycle groups are still a problem and this latest incident shows why the NYPD should require permits for large gatherings of members.

The incident happened near a well publicized incident where a driver was pulled from his SUV and beaten after running over a biker who was involved in a group of riders not following traffic laws on the West Side Highway.
Old 01-14-14, 06:41 AM
SteVTEC
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gee they really white-washed that didn't they.

Allow me to fix that.

The incident happened near a well publicized incident where a driver was pulled from his SUV and beaten after running over a biker who was involved in a group of riders not following traffic laws after they had harassed him on the road, violated his lane, brake-checked him and forced him to stop threatening his family, right in the middle of the West Side Highway.
Old 01-14-14, 06:58 AM
Natey2
Intermediate

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

The next time these bikers pull one of these stunts, someone needs to call in an air-strike or drone attack.

Sent from an Android device using IB Automotive Group forum reader.
Old 01-14-14, 01:22 PM
chrisp1
Advanced

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Natey2
The next time these bikers pull one of these stunts, someone needs to call in an air-strike or drone attack.

Sent from an Android device using IB Automotive Group forum reader.
lol...awesome
Old 01-14-14, 03:36 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

I have read that charges came down on these riders but nothing since. Kind of like the dude in the 458 who supposedly ran over the foot of a cop in NYC and was arrested. We never heard what happened
Old 01-14-14, 04:05 PM
BNR34
Lexus Fanatic

I have read that charges came down on these riders but nothing since. Kind of like the dude in the 458 who supposedly ran over the foot of a cop in NYC and was arrested. We never heard what happened
These stuff takes many years to get a result.........all those trials are still pending.
Old 01-14-14, 04:12 PM
BNR34
Lexus Fanatic

Here you go, found an updated article, the next court date is late February.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1554026
Old 01-14-14, 04:20 PM
BNR34
Lexus Fanatic

Another one:

One conclusion is, Alexian Lien are not being charge for running over that dude.

http://nypost.com/2013/12/22/biker-g...duced-charges/
Old 01-14-14, 04:21 PM
Hoovey689

Received 125 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by BNR34
These stuff takes many years to get a result.........all those trials are still pending.
Good points. And with money to afford a 458, he also has the money to delay things as well
Old 01-14-14, 05:32 PM
BNR34
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Hoovey2411
Good points. And with money to afford a 458, he also has the money to delay things as well
Here is an update on the 458/cop foot deal, case was dropped.

http://nypost.com/2013/04/04/case-dr...h-his-ferrari/

A related news, that same cop was arrested for DWI:

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2012...rested-for-dwi

http://gothamist.com/2012/11/11/cop_..._by_ferrar.php

So douche bag vs. dirty cop.

Quick Reply: NYC motorcycle gang ride altercation with family in SUV