Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Desperately in Needs of this Awesome Website Link That Will Help us All

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-14, 11:17 PM
RoninAMG
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Desperately in Needs of this Awesome Website Link That Will Help us All

Does anyone happen to have the site link that pretty much explains in full detail every option available for a specific vehicle per the year it was built. Example: I'm considering a 2010 MB S550 or perhaps a 2010 MB S63 AMG. Mercedes Benz have something called P packages such as P1 or P2 or P3 at least on their MB S550 models. I've narrowed it down to either 2010 or newer Lexus IS-F. A 2010 or newer MB C63 AMG or a 2010 or newer MB S550 4MATIC. I also want to extend that search to these fine SUV's. BMW X5 M, BMW X6 M, MB GLK63 AMG. And if I can talk the wife into knowing that our child in her child seat is just as safe in a Coupe, Well then it will also add the following coupes to the radar such as the BMW M6, MB CL63 AMG or the awesome MB SL63 AMG. Yes that's a plethora of Whips to choose from. But having the tool/link back in my arsenal will help tremendously with this task. What CANNOT happen is I pull the trigger on car A thinking I got the model with every available option and am totally stoked about it later to find out that NightVision or Radar cruise control was on option on the "P3" package that I wasn't aware of because I lost the link to that unbelievable site where that tool would have prevented this from happening and now I'm pissed because these are fantastic options that I totally would have waited for. And I'm sure there are many other fellow members that would find this tool just as useful and perhaps if not more. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-13-14, 12:28 PM
RoninAMG
Rookie

Below is exactly the type of intel I'm looking for regarding the many options a specific vehicle may be outfitted with. Additional information that would be just as important would be exact updates between that specific model year and the model year right after. I know I can web search this information per vehicle just like the link below confirms. But if there is a site or sites out there that offers this information for many different makes and models that would be outstanding and very useful. Thanks...

http://www.motortrend.com/cars/2010/...kages_options/
Old 03-13-14, 12:33 PM
doge
Formerly Bad Co

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mbworld has a vin decoder.
Old 03-13-14, 01:01 PM
RoninAMG
Rookie

If I'm not mistaken that Decoder will tell me what that specific VIN has. What I'm looking for is what it "doesn't" have that it could have. Thanks...