Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Thesis Project - Online Survey

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-16, 06:28 AM
BELEGUE
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Thesis Project - Online Survey

Hi everyone,

I am Goulwen Le Bellego, student from the Master Marketing of ISCTE Lisbon. I am currently doing my master thesis project, mainly based on automotive market analysis, the thesis aim to give an overall sight of a manufacturer seen by their customers. Toyota Group is one of the brand I have selected to work on, since Lexus is a part of Toyota Group, I am also looking for feedbacks from Lexus cars owners.

This is why I am writing to you today, if you accept it of course, to fill the survey I have made. By this way, ensure that only people that really care about the topic gets targeted and answer it, aim to collect worth informations that could enhance the global services delivered by Toyota Group, at least showing what the customer is really waiting for. I truly think that your collaboration is essential for the conclusion of my thesis.

All answers will be treated confidentially and anonymously. Please find below the link of the survey.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VJq...?usp=send_form

Thank you very much for your comprehension and availability.

Best regards,

Goulwen LE BELLEGO - Master Marketing ISCTE.

PS: If you want more informations about this project, please contact my head teacher, Mrs Loureiro, at sandramloureiro@netcabo.pt