Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Here is why the IS300h is a brilliant car hope it makes you proud to own one!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-16, 07:20 AM
HRinacar
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I did an NX also but got a note that I am not allowed to post here any links... thats a shame... waaaaa ( crys )

I have already proved myself to be an ok authenticated lexus lover ... wtf...And the club lexus owner front page loved me... maybe it was automated - not sure...

Yes its hard not to make it about self. And thanks for notes. My NX one is better and more professional. Yes there are too many now. And doing them on your own for no cash is rubbish... Later if I end up on the TV with some work as a presenter on something it will have been a very long way of getting an agent.

The auto press - are not so much broadcasters, but there is a guy on auto car who rocks. The press make money from reviews, and are unjustly negative - but also have to be a lot lot more objective because otherwise people would not trust them,

Not sure I am a tesla fan tho - i will do one but something is not sitting right with me. Maybe I need to drive one. It just seems a hotch potch of all differnet cars yet kind of odd.

Not disputing how good it is a thing tho.