Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

atlanta major intersection bridge collapses

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-17, 03:16 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,428 Likes on 1,591 Posts

Originally Posted by mmarshall
Yeah...my pastor just got re-assigned to a new parish in Atlanta.....not very far from the overpass. He'll be screaming and praying in two weeks.
fixed that for you.
Old 04-03-17, 04:26 PM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 87 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by bitkahuna
fixed that for you.

Fixing not necessary....actually, he wanted the transfer. He's retiring as an Army Chaplain form a local military installation, and going back to being a civilian priest. He had had a parish in Atlanta before being a Chaplain, and wanted to go back to the area. I was just talking to him yesterday about the bridge-collapse. Given its specific location relative to his new parish, he's not too concerned about it....but, of course, you never know what can happen sometimes until you are there personally.

He had a 2Gen Hyundai Genesis, BTW, for several years (and loved it), recently trading it for a Honda Ridgeline because he wanted more utility. I test-drove the full-Genesis version of that car today...the G80, today. It's now #2 on my shopping list behind the LaCrosse....but I don't want to take the thread off-topic, and will save any more comments for the proper thread.

Last edited by mmarshall; 04-03-17 at 04:31 PM.