Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Infiniti drops the QX70 for 2018

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-17, 01:11 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by mmarshall
My point, though, was that it's still rather low compared to a number of their competitors....particularly Lexus.
I've seen more Q sedans and coupes than IS sedans and RC's here in the DC area. The 3IS is a great car but the exterior you either love or hate. The Q50 Sedan looks great to me and I would choose one over the 3 IS if I was considering either. I would go with the Q50 S with the Twin Turbo V6. Tuners have cracked the Infinity ECU and can flash it now if that matters when it comes to mods. I can't speak for the other vehicle offerings and how they do.
Old 07-25-17, 05:38 PM
BoDarville
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not much of what Infiniti sells, period, though, seems to be going through any roofs
thru june of this year, infiniti has sold more q50's in the US than buick has sold lacrosse & regal combined, proving once again you know nothing of what you say

My point, though, was that it's still rather low compared to a number of their competitors....particularly Lexus.
Originally Posted by bitkahuna
not important, but Q50/Q60 handily outsold IS/RC last month.
proving once again.....
Old 07-25-17, 06:50 PM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 87 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by BoDarville
thru june of this year, infiniti has sold more q50's in the US than buick has sold lacrosse & regal combined, proving once again you know nothing of what you say
I never said the Lacrosse and Regal were selling briskly. The Lacrosse, in particular, is doing poorly this year....a victim of SUVs and some of its own bad marketing/equipment decisions. So please in the mirror before you accuse others of not knowing what they speak.