Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Metairie, LA - Recent Floods

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-17 | 09:44 AM
bdrl720
10th Gear

Default Metairie, LA - Recent Floods

Hi All - This might be a long shot, but are there any members on here from Metairie, Louisiana?

I am looking at a GX460 at Lexus of New Orleans and curious if the flooding over this past weekend affected that area? The dealership is off Veterans Memorial Blvd just South of I-10.

The sales guy denied having any standing water and insisted the flooding was more downtown.

Can someone who is in Metairie confirm or deny if there was any flooding or standing water in Metairie?

Thank you!!!!!!!!
Old 03-05-18 | 08:28 PM
Bigwillie
Rookie

Originally Posted by bdrl720
Hi All - This might be a long shot, but are there any members on here from Metairie, Louisiana?

I am looking at a GX460 at Lexus of New Orleans and curious if the flooding over this past weekend affected that area? The dealership is off Veterans Memorial Blvd just South of I-10.

The sales guy denied having any standing water and insisted the flooding was more downtown.

Can someone who is in Metairie confirm or deny if there was any flooding or standing water in Metairie?

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Hey buddy, did anyone answer you? I am looking at a Lexus from the same dealer...lol. The Lexus site said it was up to the dash but the pictures look way short of that...

Thanks
BJ