Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Lexus latinum VSA thru a Toyota dealer

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-17, 10:29 AM
mrbcpa99
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Lexus latinum VSA thru a Toyota dealer

I am the proud owner of a 2013 Lexus GS350 which is coming up on it 4 year anniversary and i have 35k miles on it.
I am looking to purchase an extended Lexus warranty.
I found thru some research a company called Factory Discount Warranty operating in association Toyota of Greenfield (MA).

He is telling me he can sell me a Lexus Vehicle Service Agreements (VSA) for a substantial discount for what my Lexus dealer is willing to do. He has a Lexus Financial as a reference.

I called Lexus Financial this morning and talked to two different individuals and got conflicting information. The first person at Lexus Financial told me he could sell me a "Continuous Service Agreement" that would be administered by Lexus Financial just like the Lexus VSA and that my Lexus dealership would have no issues.

The second person at Lexus Financial told me that Continuous Service Agreements were only for non Toyota (Lexus) automobiles and it would be a problem. The second person also told me flat out that a Toyota dealership can not sell Lexus warranty products.

Does anyone have experience or knowledge of this. Your input would be most valuable.