Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Florida Lexus LC Road Rage

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-18, 01:23 PM
jlo0109
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have patiently waited my whole life for some ******** to do something like that to me... sometimes, a hard lesson warrants any future dumbness from happening.
Old 06-27-18, 01:33 PM
4TehNguyen
Lexus Fanatic

Received 51 Likes on 46 Posts

think he wouldve punched and jumped on a F250 with a brushguard steel bumper?
Old 06-27-18, 02:48 PM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 87 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by bitkahuna
quite the sweeping statement. a sample set of 1 makes the state 'full' of trashy people. i'm sure where you are has no trashy people.

That is true.....you will find shady people everywhere. but it is also just as true that the general shadiness of the population varies quite a bit from one region to another. Here in the D.C. area is one of the best examples. In the space of just a few miles, one can go from some of the safest neighborhoods in the country to some of the worst. Even in D.C. itself, Rock Creek, which runs from north to south across the northwestern part of the city, splits a relatively safe, low-crime area to the west from the rest of the city, which has a much higher rate.
Old 06-27-18, 03:00 PM
LeX2K
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,964 Likes on 2,497 Posts

Originally Posted by 4TehNguyen
think he wouldve punched and jumped on a F250 with a brushguard steel bumper?
Maybe. I think drugs were involved.
Old 06-27-18, 04:34 PM
pman6
Racer

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

haha. that plastic front fascia bounces right back.

if he really wanted to put a dent, he should have punched the sheet metal.

Since we don't have the whole story, I'm guessing the SUV driver was driving stupid too, and that pissed off the LC dude.

You know florida drivers..... even worse than socal drivers.

I would have just slowly driven away while he was at the side the car..... with my phone cam rolling.
Old 06-27-18, 04:35 PM
EZZ
Lexus Test Driver

Received 228 Likes on 171 Posts

Originally Posted by pman6

Since we don't have the whole story, I'm guessing the SUV driver was driving stupid too, and that pissed off the LC dude.

Wow. That's pretty bad
Old 06-27-18, 04:38 PM
pman6
Racer

dude fights like MMA white belt.

Look at him hurl himself at the car. hahahaha
Old 06-27-18, 05:01 PM
mjeds
Lexus Champion

Received 188 Likes on 145 Posts

That's why Georgians call them Floridiots when they see FL plates on a GA highway.
Old 06-27-18, 05:54 PM
Propulsion
Advanced

Received 43 Likes on 38 Posts

This is why I don’t carry a firearm in my vehicles. The temptation to neutralize a clown like that would be irresistible. Your life can change in an instant.
Old 06-27-18, 06:25 PM
Propulsion
Advanced

Received 43 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by kitabel
You're tempted to shoot someone over a traffic incident? You're doing your meds wrong.
Do you reside under a rock? Google road rage incidents involving a gun. Having a firearm in your vehicle increases the chances of someone being shot or killed during a road rage incident. Most of these violent incidents can be avoided as the SUV driver calmly displayed.

And btw, it was the jackazz Lexus driver who was doing his meds wrong.
Old 06-27-18, 06:27 PM
EXE46
Lead Lap

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

Nothing warrants stepping out of your car to confront another motorist. Cops are there for a reason, this guy should be behind bars. Stop speculating, just because the SUV driver didn't press charges doesn't mean he did something to the guy that warrants his behavior.

As mentioned down here, people have been shot and killed in these situations. Sometimes it best to leave others to karma, besides the police can't protect the citizens at all times.
Old 06-27-18, 06:52 PM
BrownPride
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bitkahuna
quite the sweeping statement. a sample set of 1 makes the state 'full' of trashy people. i'm sure where you are has no trashy people.
Lol I didn't just make this up, it's a common stereotype/internet meme. It seems like most crazy news stories come from Florida. It makes sense as warm weather + low cost of living + proximity to cold eastern cities + meh economy = a bunch of interesting characters living there.

It's not some IT hub like Seattle that's being flooded by people with CS degrees from top universities.

Not saying it's a crappy state though. I'm actually open to living in the Miami area one day.
Old 06-28-18, 01:29 AM
pman6
Racer

Originally Posted by BrownPride
I'm actually open to living in the Miami area one day.
trust me, it's overrated. Not like Scarface.
Old 06-28-18, 03:48 AM
spwolf
Lexus Champion

Received 161 Likes on 119 Posts

it has to be drugs for someone to get unhinged for such a long time.
Old 06-28-18, 08:25 AM
UDel
Lexus Fanatic

Received 296 Likes on 223 Posts

I would have just slowly driven away while he was at the side the car..... with my phone cam rolling.
My parents went to Disney World last year, while on the Florida highway they actually got rammed in the rear by a Florida driver, luckily my dad did not lose control, my dad thought the guy was going to just run too because he did not slow up but traffic had slowed up front and he got over slowerly with his turn signal on but made sure the car following could not pass him, eventually he got him to pull over. He did not get out so my dad walked over to the car and told him to roll his window down and asked him what the hell he was doing. It was some young yo boy type with a attitude and scared gf, guy claimed he fell asleep but my dad thinks he just go impatient and rammed him. He did not want to stay, just wanted to exchange info and said Florida did not need police involvement for accidents, my dad called the police and said he should stay, police took over 4 hours to come and were absolutely worthless, guy did not have current insurance, said he just bought the car and somehow his friend at the dealership has his insurance and the cop bought it, did not even search his car. My dad told me his name and I searched it, he is a multiple felon, mostly with drug related crimes, abuse, child endangerment, facebook page full of drug references, how hardcore he is, rants on people, etc, he even made the Florida news for child neglect and of course he did not have valid insurance when their insurance company went for the claim nor could they even contact him. When my dad told that story some people told him similar stories about experiences in Florida when driving

Quick Reply: Florida Lexus LC Road Rage