Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

I'm all fixed.

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-05, 05:59 AM
Will400
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm all fixed.

I got rear ended in Nov. and I am at Boyce Body Werks in Batavia picking her up! She looks good and I will post pics next week after Santa brings my digital camera. I am on my way to put her up for the winter!

I was thinking about getting rid of her but I have fallen in love all over again.

Later.
Old 12-24-05, 11:15 AM
DIrEctQL
Chicago Lexus Club Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Will400
I got rear ended in Nov. and I am at Boyce Body Werks in Batavia picking her up! She looks good and I will post pics next week after Santa brings my digital camera. I am on my way to put her up for the winter!

I was thinking about getting rid of her but I have fallen in love all over again.

Later.
How did you like Boyce Body Werks?

Chris
Old 12-25-05, 12:35 PM
2Lexos

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

where is Boyce? can you please post the address, i need my front bumper fixed and i don't know of any good shops in the area. I new to the Batavia area and all i know is Randall road I use to go up to Skokie for my body work but that's a bit out of my range for now plus chris had a bad experience there so i'm done with them too.
Old 12-25-05, 01:31 PM
DIrEctQL

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 2Lexos
where is Boyce? can you please post the address, i need my front bumper fixed and i don't know of any good shops in the area. I new to the Batavia area and all i know is Randall road I use to go up to Skokie for my body work but that's a bit out of my range for now plus chris had a bad experience there so i'm done with them too.
Alex,

A real bad experience with Body Werks in Skokie, IL. I went to Boyce Body Werks, and they did a great job and acted very professional. Lexus dealerships use Boyce too.

http://chicagolexusclub.org/resources/

Chris
Old 12-26-05, 08:41 AM
Will400
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DIrEctQL
How did you like Boyce Body Werks?

Chris

Boyce is by far the best operation I have worked with in both excellent work and customer service.

They took care of me and my Lex with the utmost professionalism. I understand why they are in such demand and highly regarded. It's places and people like them that make keeping a car like my 400 worthwhile.

I recommend them only to everyone.
Old 01-01-06, 07:31 PM
LEXUS_KID
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Will400

Boyce is by far the best operation I have worked with in both excellent work and customer service.

They took care of me and my Lex with the utmost professionalism. I understand why they are in such demand and highly regarded. It's places and people like them that make keeping a car like my 400 worthwhile.

I recommend them only to everyone.

They did my car as well very good WORK all the way around class