Sirius Satellite radio-RX 330

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-06, 09:57 AM
Tazimi
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sirius Satellite radio-RX 330

Hey Guys...

Let me tell you...I am sure enjoying the Lexus experience w/ my new RX 330...the only thing that annoys me is that this is supposed to be my winter driver and we haven't had any snow...but I won't complain! I can't comment yet on the service of the any of the Chicagoland Lexus dealers in my earlier post, since I 'm not ready to bring my baby in for any...but I will get back to everybody.

My question is, I was wondering if anybody knows if any of the Chicagoland dealerships have the Sirius satellite system that was supposed to be an option during 2006 for the RX330. I'm a big Howard Stern listener and I have the dang Sportster that I attach to the window...which IMHO ruins the look of my car...but I need my fix. Going thru the FM transmitter is horrible when I travel downtown. I really want to have the dealer option installed so that it can be integrated w/the navigation system and controlled thru the steering wheel and actually not have all the static that I currently get. Does anybody know?? I have seen that a California dealership has them and are installing them, but warranty is thru the dealership and not Lexus. Just wondering...

Thanks
Taz
Old 01-12-06, 11:36 PM
koolaidman
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tazimi
Hey Guys...

Let me tell you...I am sure enjoying the Lexus experience w/ my new RX 330...the only thing that annoys me is that this is supposed to be my winter driver and we haven't had any snow...but I won't complain! I can't comment yet on the service of the any of the Chicagoland Lexus dealers in my earlier post, since I 'm not ready to bring my baby in for any...but I will get back to everybody.

My question is, I was wondering if anybody knows if any of the Chicagoland dealerships have the Sirius satellite system that was supposed to be an option during 2006 for the RX330. I'm a big Howard Stern listener and I have the dang Sportster that I attach to the window...which IMHO ruins the look of my car...but I need my fix. Going thru the FM transmitter is horrible when I travel downtown. I really want to have the dealer option installed so that it can be integrated w/the navigation system and controlled thru the steering wheel and actually not have all the static that I currently get. Does anybody know?? I have seen that a California dealership has them and are installing them, but warranty is thru the dealership and not Lexus. Just wondering...

Thanks
Taz
i dont know if there is a kit for the rx330 but its worth a try
call mcgrath lexus of chicago a call

i knwo for a fact ive done them on the gx,gs,ex and ls