Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

Lexus Dealer

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-07 | 05:51 AM
nn432100
Lead Lap

Yea woodfield was a lil crappy when I went there. I went their with my parents when i was home on leave. The older salesman that was there wouldnt even look over at us. I mean we pulled up in a brand new cadillac cts and I was dressed damn good too I asked him a question and he just looked at me like I was crazy for evening asking him a question. So at that point i thought Ok this douche bag has no idea that Im gonna buy this car. I left after 15 minutes of showing up and thought Ill just buy it from Rockford, cause I asked on here and they said it was a good experience. I ended up buying the car at the last minute from the internet sales guy george. He too tried to give me some BS about the car but i got the price I wanted but unfortunetly my car had to be ordered. My parents picked the car up for me a week after i came back out here. Now i have to look at pictures I on the net until I can finally drive her. All in all my first car purchase was decent. I say decent cause when my parents picked up the car for me, they treated my parents with royalty!
Old 07-11-07 | 05:57 AM
gnm313
Driver

If you have your heart set on the NorthShore, the selection is better at Bredemann. What's more, you can see their inventory online before you drive down.

http://lexus.bredemann.com/New-Inventory.aspx

Not sure if you will get your best price there though. MSRP is 13% over invoice. Use that as your leverage.
Old 07-26-07 | 07:43 AM
poydog
Driver School Candidate

I ended up at Woodfield after going to both Mcgraths and Naperville. Naperville sucked, they sales guy even mocked us at the end? I was like WTF?

After getting invoice at McGratch Westmont I guess I liked Woodfield better. Unfortunately they don't have my car so we'll see how they fare from here on out.
Old 08-10-07 | 08:06 PM
MJA1951
Pit Crew

Default My Experience

I bought my car from Woodfield. At the first service I asked the service writer about a few concerns I had; slight rough idle when cold, a hard shift in a few gears, etc. His only response was it must be bad gas. I told him I only use Shell Premium. Again he said it was bad gas. I felt like telling him my wheel fell of just to see if his answer was bad gas.

I talked to the service manager and got the standard BS responses. I told him I could by an American car if I wanted to get bad service like that.

I wound up going to Arlington (Rob Kennedy). My experience has been great there. Quick service and they seem to take an interest in listening to what you have to say.