Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

Oakbrook Mall Meet??

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-07, 08:12 AM
Carollo
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oakbrook Mall Meet??

so, I know I'm not on here much. but since last night at the Toyota of Naperville show, my group LTS Tunerz, and I hung out with Steve (cHiTwNGS43). And it got me thinkin...we should have a meet some time. I know I've seen some of the cars on here at certain events. I'd like to meet the owners of these gorgous vehicles. so, is anyone up for a meet one night?

-Evan

Meet Aug 26th:
Carollo
E-Z ES300
cHiTwNGS43
DzaztrBUSE
RaynArt

Last edited by Carollo; 08-20-07 at 08:19 AM.
Old 08-18-07, 08:41 AM
E-Z ES300
Lead Lap

I'm down, count me in. I just hope it would be at a good time and day... Weekdays are baddd, school and work morning to night, literally! Sundays are perfect or saturdays after 1
Old 08-18-07, 11:05 AM
Carollo
Rookie

Sundays are best for me...I work at the Lexus dealer usually all week. So any time on Sunday. I'd like to have a big turn out...itd be nice to start having meets at Oakbrook instead of the usual, Ex:Woodfield, Stratford, etc. Every time me and a few guys go down there security could care less that we are there as long as we arent acting like F&F.

-Evan
Old 08-18-07, 05:31 PM
cHiTwNGS43
Lexus Test Driver

I'm down too..just post up a time and such. It's hard to get all the Lexus guys together; we all seem to have pretty busy schedules but I'm always down to meet up and cruise

Evan: You were talking about a show next Sunday; can you post up some more info on it? Bill(LexusKid)...when is the car going to be done?
Old 08-18-07, 07:33 PM
Mayur
Driver School Candidate

Hey Steve what's up? This is Mayur (guy from Des Plaines) with the 8th gen Corolla.

I probably won't make it out unless its in the afternoon or early night because I'll probably head back out Sunday night to get back to school.

BTW heres the info on the show next Sunday.
aug 26th next level will be hosting there 3rd anual carshow/bike show
at hookah bar on golf rd in morton grove show is from 1 to 7
$15 to enter show is free to watch there will be awards for 2 door mild and wild 1st
2nd and 3rd and 4 door mild and wild 1st 2nd and 3rd
forgot what djs are gonna be there flyers are in the car ill get more on it this weekend sounds like a fun show
Old 08-18-07, 08:20 PM
DzaztrBUSE
Lexus Test Driver

I'm down. Just give me the date and time so I can sync it with my outlook. Im bad with dates.
Old 08-18-07, 11:22 PM
E-Z ES300
Lead Lap

This is sounding good so we got few guys so far waiting for time an dates. Also looks like best day of week is gonna be Sunday for all of us, its the day no one has much goin on Whoever is setting this up for us should thin kabout whatever Sunday an post it up soon!
Old 08-19-07, 01:02 AM
RaynArt
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

on a sunday i'd go. anyone down for a cruise after? i know some places around la grange/archer area that doesnt take too long to get to from that mall. good place for a cruise and pics and what not.
Old 08-19-07, 07:29 AM
Carollo
Rookie

awesome...i was hoping we'd get more interest. any way, heres my look at the next few Sunday's

Aug 26th- Next Level show in Morton, IL : its from 1-7 but theres still a good amount of time after that we can meet up. just wont be as much time to do anything.

Sept 2nd- my dad comes out from NY that day (my 21st b-day is the 5th). so if we meet up after this day...then i'll finally be able to go to a resturant and have more than a mountain dew...lol

Sept 9th- Made U Look Classic Show : I'm not 100% sure if I wanna go to this. There is going to be awards for Imports as well and for Club particpation. I wanted to get my team, LTS Tunerz, out to it. its from 10-6...so we can always meet up after that as well.

Sept 16th- Import Wars at Great Lakes Dragaway.

So...thats my schedule for the next few Sunday's...if we get a good amount of people that wanna meet up one night...i'll skip out on a show. just lemme know.

-Evan
Old 08-19-07, 09:02 AM
Mayur
Driver School Candidate

The Aug 26th show is in Morton Grove, IL. Not sure if there is a town called Morton but if there is then don't want people going to some corn field.
Old 08-19-07, 09:29 AM
E-Z ES300
Lead Lap

Haha! I live in Morton Grove lets just have a meet at my house! JK. What is a "Level Show" on the 26th? What if we did the meet there and then after we figure that out lets talk about something to eat around here, Giordano's, Caldwells.. I just had a good idea, since im down to cruise i hope you guys are to... I say we do any one of those meets and from wherever we decide to go we cruise to Hooters! Either Woodfield location or off of Cumberland maybe even downtown, i say cumberland though, no parking downtown and i heard you guys were sick of Woodfield
Old 08-19-07, 10:23 AM
Mayur
Driver School Candidate

Next Level is like a hooka bar or something. Not sure what it is but its a place and they are having a car show.
Old 08-19-07, 10:54 AM
cHiTwNGS43
Lexus Test Driver

Sounds good...26th im down...I'll be busy the next few weekends after that with the home purchase and a couple weddings to attend.

BTW...Mayur I guess you never got an official welcome so.....Welcome to CL
Old 08-19-07, 10:57 AM
cHiTwNGS43
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by RaynArt
on a sunday i'd go. anyone down for a cruise after? i know some places around la grange/archer area that doesnt take too long to get to from that mall. good place for a cruise and pics and what not.
Hey Rayn sorry I haven't contacted you yet for the pics...I finally got my stuff back from paint so I'm ready whenever you have some free-time
Old 08-19-07, 11:31 AM
E-Z ES300
Lead Lap

Gotcha, i would be alright with the Hooka bar... What do you guys think about the Hooters idea?

Last edited by E-Z ES300; 08-19-07 at 11:44 AM.

Quick Reply: Oakbrook Mall Meet??