Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

Chicago CL I need your help please!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-08, 03:39 PM
dkaplan435
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by passnu2
how do I upload a PDF on here if the size is to large??? I have a flyer and I tried to upload it to photo bucket but I guess it doesn't like PDF's??

thanks for your help
you can email me the file and I can convert it for you (and lose the watermark!)
Old 05-19-08, 06:06 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by VikDiddy
I am not that good LOL. I opened the pdf you sent (it only has the first page). Hit "Copy File to Clipboard" under Edit. Paste it into Photoshop or Paint and save as a JPG. Done. However, it works differently with different size monitors. My monitor is rolling on 24"s so it works well.

Send me the pdf with the 2 new pages and I can post it up or I can email them all to you.
they are in the previous post. the one you pulled the one from I added the other 2 of them. I have a hard copy as a PDF but when i converted them I had to download some software and got those water marks. I am not going to pay for something I won use....

Thanks
Old 05-19-08, 06:06 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by dkaplan435
you can email me the file and I can convert it for you (and lose the watermark!)
Thanks Dave

I have your email at my office. can you PM me that info.
Old 05-21-08, 02:53 PM
DzaztrBUSE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So what are you doing now? I'm still in the mortgage biz and it has been rough but fortunately for me my 5yrs in the biz still has deals coming, not a lot, but I can pay my bills.

Check us out www.guaranteedrate.com
Largest Independent Banker in the midwest and we should be federally chartered pretty soon as well.
Old 05-21-08, 02:57 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by DzaztrBUSE
So what are you doing now? I'm still in the mortgage biz and it has been rough but fortunately for me my 5yrs in the biz still has deals coming, not a lot, but I can pay my bills.

Check us out www.guaranteedrate.com
Largest Independent Banker in the midwest and we should be federally chartered pretty soon as well.
I was Wholesale so I assume you are on the retail side?? I am now in the insurance/financial world. I work with my many mortgage contacts and its starting all over again. Hasnt been an easy transition but one I have to run with and make it work.

I didn't make the move to the retail side as my contacts are all mortgage brokers. My contacts that I would work with already work with friends, family, ect....so it just doesn't make sense in the market. With what I am doing now I at least have support from my contacts and it will help me get on my feet quicker.

If I can be of help at your place let me know. I would love to stop in and go over everything!

Mike