Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

need some anger advice

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-09, 07:12 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

^ what do you need to do?? you can use my garage if you need to if that is of help.
Old 03-10-09, 07:54 PM
jmkiang
Calf Implant Beta Tester

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have access to a garage with jacks and stands. I need to install some type-s precats -- a job thats much easier with a lift.
Old 03-11-09, 05:01 AM
woaitsj3ff
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by passnu2
I think I was banned also...It was all Matts fault and the jacked up install he did on someones suspension is all I know j/k....

I need a lift this weekend. Anyone I have a member driving up to install coils and a few other things. I could use a hand also
no it wasn't matt.
it's the OTHER kid's.
turned the thermo up way too high and started pointing fingers at me.
Old 03-11-09, 05:04 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

^ no worries just get out of that place already. that place is too much for the way times are for you. did you get my vm
Old 03-11-09, 07:30 AM
woaitsj3ff
Lexus Test Driver

I did get your vmail, I wasn't able to return it yet though. I do work today so stop by anytime after 5pm

IM PISSED YET AGAIN. WHY?!
I woke up this morning, my tire pressure said it was low (it was low yesterday too)
WTF?! I had it fixed by discount tire, or SO I thought?! not to mention they FU<Ked up my OTHER rim in the process?!?!

TURNS out, Discount Tire NEVER fixed my flat, never patched it, they simply inspected it for leaks. I FREAKING told the manager when i pulled up, that "Oh I have a leak in the driver side rear tire, please patch it" and he said word for word "no problem buddy, we'll take care of it for you"
And was charged 20 bucks, the light went away so I thought I was all good, until yesterday, BUT me thinking they fixed the flat I was like .. hrm okay.. maybe they just didn't air the tire up right.

THEN...

THIS MORNING, i wake up and my car's tire is ALL FLAT! WTF!?!??!?!?!?!?!
THEN I GO APE ****, i did my best to keep cool and called my friend screaming for hinm to meet me at discount tire, I wait until they open, then boom, I walk in, told them as calmly as I could what was going on, and needed it to be checked out ASAP. So they do, then I call my mom and told her I would be missing my first class AGAIN today, she says why, and I tell her.

THEN, the manager (THE SAME MANAGER THAT HAS BEEN DEALING WITH THIS THE PAST FEW DAYS) comes back and says "OH.. you have a leak in your rear tire.."
IM LIKE "WTF!?!?!? I F<CKING TOLD YOU THAT 3 DAYS AGO!" And he was like "well we couldn't find the leak.."
IM LIKE .."YOU KIDDING ME?! a nail goes through and later on you submerge it in water, yet you cant find a leak??? "

My mom then goes nuts, and is calling the better business whateveryoucall it, they flippin lied to me that day when I initially went in, I blatantly told them "I have a flat and I took the nail out already I just need you to patch it for me please" I even showed them which tire, and where the hole was at.

Not only did they ****ing take the wrong rim/tire off and FCK that one up, but they didn't even fix my tire when i told them I needed it to be done so!

You can FLIPPIN see the hole/puncture mark!!!!!
AND I THOUGHT MY EYES WERE SMALL!?!?!
FUC|< company policy!!! This in no way is right no how they handled the situation on my behalf!
WTF!!!!
Jesus, what has happened this past few weeks!!

work ****, school ****, family ****, car gets scraped, car gets flat tire, rim gets FCKD up, car doesnt get fixed right at DiscountTire, miss classes 3 days in a row, WHAT NEXT!?!?!?!?
WHAT?!?!?!
SLKRHDTL KGRHT:BOIHWT:U$@N&%*$#%&_&!!!!

Last edited by woaitsj3ff; 03-11-09 at 07:34 AM.
Old 03-11-09, 09:23 AM
2000LEX
Lexus Test Driver

Mabey infinity's are bad luck
I bet you never had this kind of problem with the yota

Side note, i told you i had the stuff for my calipers i dont know where to get the taillight stuff./ i dont remember
Old 03-11-09, 10:13 AM
cHiTwNGS43
Lexus Test Driver

Are you looking for this look?

Go to stickercity.com....
Attached Thumbnails need some anger advice-canon006.jpg  
Old 03-11-09, 11:17 AM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jeff,

You need a intervention, pick up your phone. I know you are upset, but take a step back and look at everything, their is a solution to every issue.
Old 03-11-09, 12:58 PM
2000LEX
Lexus Test Driver

I have the film on there now it SUCKS.
Old 03-12-09, 06:21 AM
cHiTwNGS43
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 2000LEX
I have the film on there now it SUCKS.
Really? It takes some practice to apply...you need a heat gun and lots of patience.
Old 03-12-09, 06:55 AM
woaitsj3ff
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by cHiTwNGS43
Really? It takes some practice to apply...you need a heat gun and lots of patience.
talk about patience, I took quite a while putting them on for him.
Brian,(2000lex) i texted you, you didnt respond, unless if you dont have texting, anyways call me if you want to meet up sometime and get the paint, I know where it's at.
Old 03-12-09, 08:21 AM
cHiTwNGS43
Lexus Test Driver

Yeah I took all the tailights completely off and did them in my basement. The first time didn't go so well so I ordered the film in bulk the 2nd time around...worked perfect. I paint probably works better but I didn't want to do anything permanent....
Old 03-12-09, 10:18 AM
2000LEX
Lexus Test Driver

Jeff took about 3 hours to do them with a heat gun, then i learned i can have them prof. done (sprayed) for 40 bucks
Old 03-12-09, 11:01 AM
woaitsj3ff
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 2000LEX
Jeff took about 3 hours to do them with a heat gun, then i learned i can have them prof. done (sprayed) for 40 bucks
Hey you know I did the best I could!
the vendor you got it from sent you some ****ty a$$ vinyl.
I even did my previous toyota's tails myself and they turned out great.
Old 03-14-09, 07:32 PM
Luvmy350
Lead Lap

I have kind of the same thing going on. I always feel like everything I did was never good enough. I beat myself up all the time. Not sure if you're into trying Cymbalta. I hate anti-depressants but honestly, they calm you down. But yet unlike other anti-depressants, they still make you alive. I took them long enough to gain control of my life, but if you're like that alot, stay on them. They make you just not give a **** for awhile. Kind of putting you on a vacation from your mind. But still being able to function fully. It is the only thing I would recommend besides talking to somebody daily who know can relate.

Originally Posted by woaitsj3ff
myself.
I hate myself.
nothing I ever do is good enough.
epic f_cking fail.

I'm not the kind of guy to hate life either, I'm pretty nice to others, and do my best to be there for anyone and everyone.
I volunteer, I'm a good samaritan (however you spell it), I do the best I can.
Yet I still fail.
Fail at what? I don't even know.
I get no where, I am no where.
I have a family, a fiancee, friends, yet what the hell is my own problem.
Am I being selfish? I highly doubt it, I'm always a giver, never a taker really..
Maybe this is a test to see how much I can stand mentally before I snap?
But why..
Why must it be me.
I am losing my grip on sanity, I have no clue what in the world is wrong with me, it can't be chemical imbalance can it? I don't go through this, ever.
I'm not an attention wh*re.I am at a loss...

I want to end this insanity, it's ripping me apart, and I feel my mind losing it.
It scares me, yet I want to embrace it.
No I am not crazy.

Quick Reply: need some anger advice