Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

Mikes not going anywhere.

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-09 | 08:42 PM
bad co
Lexus Champion

Sad to see ya go Mike, you seem like a great guy always very insightful and open minded. To bad I never met you.
Old 04-13-09 | 09:07 PM
DRE1615
Lexus Test Driver

Mike,

I really don't know what to say besides I'm pi$$ed you're leavin. Thanks for everything and we better see you at some meets and random comments on the bllllog. Take care of the family and the GS. Thanks again Mike

PS: I'll hit you up with those measurements when I get a chance. I was out of town the last few days.
Old 04-13-09 | 09:08 PM
acefalcon2
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Brian231
Mike will still host garage events as he has been really great about it. He even bought a compressor and power tools.
I doub't i'll need to go up for those anymore... the only thing i need is.....ermms lets see.. time to go up=)
Old 04-13-09 | 09:24 PM
DIrEctQL
Chicago Lexus Club Moderator

I hope you remain with Chicago Lexus Club. We're not Club Lexus.
Old 04-14-09 | 07:44 AM
LEXUS_KID
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by DIrEctQL
I hope you remain with Chicago Lexus Club. We're not Club Lexus.
Chris can I ask why your still a Chicago Lexus Club Moderator if you don't care to be on the site then
Old 04-14-09 | 09:21 AM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by acefalcon2
I doub't i'll need to go up for those anymore... the only thing i need is.....ermms lets see.. time to go up=)
Ah,

At least your mods are about done (lol). Your springs are now installed and you are ready for new shoes.
Old 04-14-09 | 09:22 AM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by lexus_kid
chris can i ask why your still a chicago lexus club moderator if you don't care to be on the site then
+1, ????????
Old 04-14-09 | 09:58 AM
ChronoJ1
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by LEXUS_KID
Chris can I ask why your still a Chicago Lexus Club Moderator if you don't care to be on the site then
Wait...what did i miss?
Old 04-14-09 | 01:09 PM
bad co
Lexus Champion

[/size]
Originally Posted by chronoj1
wait...what did i miss?
everything!!!
Old 04-15-09 | 01:16 PM
DIrEctQL

Originally Posted by LEXUS_KID
I am the moderator of this forum because I was the one who asked for this forum, Chicago Lexus Club, to be created. Clublexus offered to host our forums a while back ago.

What people need to understand is that Clublexus, a commercial forum owned by Internet Brands Inc, is not related to Chicago Lexus Club in any way other than the forums.
Old 04-15-09 | 01:34 PM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

I am the moderator of this forum because I was the one who asked for this forum, Chicago Lexus Club, to be created. Clublexus offered to host our forums a while back ago.

What people need to understand is that Clublexus, a commercial forum owned by Internet Brands Inc, is not related to Chicago Lexus Club in any way other than the forums.
Yes,

Matt told me how you deserve the props and accolades for developing this forum from scratch. My props to you.
Old 04-15-09 | 01:44 PM
DIrEctQL

Yes,

Matt told me how you deserve the props and accolades for developing this forum from scratch. My props to you.
It wasn't just me. There was Alex P. (2lexos) and Adam B. (1loudlex). There was also Carlos P. He took my idea and tried to make money off www.chicagolexusclub.com. This is why our website is www.chicagolexusclub.org.

Here are some pictures from the original BBQ:

http://www.chicagolexusclub.org/gallery/v/BBQ+2002/

This forum is 8 years old already!

Other members that used to hang around were jimxo, ChrisK, MrJohnson, and LexCoupe.
Old 04-15-09 | 01:51 PM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

It wasn't just me. There was Alex P. (2lexos) and Adam B. (1loudlex). There was also Carlos P. He took my idea and tried to make money off www.chicagolexusclub.com. This is why our website is www.chicagolexusclub.org.

Here are some pictures from the original BBQ:

http://www.chicagolexusclub.org/gallery/v/BBQ+2002/

This forum is 8 years old already!

Other members that used to hang around were jimxo, ChrisK, MrJohnson, and LexCoupe.
Excellent pics Chris, man I noticed the gold 1gen IS300. That was a rare color back in the day.

P.S. Mr. Johnson always has nice toys (lol). I just drove his sleeper super charged GS. Love that car.
Old 04-15-09 | 01:54 PM
DIrEctQL

Excellent pics Chris, man I noticed the gold 1gen IS300. That was a rare color back in the day.

P.S. Mr. Johnson always has nice toys (lol). I just drove his sleeper super charged GS. Love that car.
Yes, that was Tyler B. I forgot his username. He worked for Lexus (not the dealership) in Naperville. He got to drive all the rare ones. Including the ones that weren't released.
Old 04-15-09 | 01:58 PM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Yes, that was Tyler B. I forgot his username. He worked for Lexus (not the dealership) in Naperville. He got to drive all the rare ones. Including the ones that weren't released.
Ah,

The nice location off Diehl by 88. They always have 3 IS-F's prominantly featured in the front parking lot.

Quick Reply: Mikes not going anywhere.