Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

Deli Meat

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-09, 09:01 AM
bad co
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Deli Meat

Most Lexus owners can afford the finer things in life, why not enjoy your health too. I have been looking around for farm fresh food and found a company called Calma Optimal foods. They have a lot of theyre products scattered all over the chicago area but theyre main location on milwaukee and montrose. Its worth it to check theyre location out! They have the freshest meats that have not been soaked in preservatents for the last 5 months. The animals are raised by the amish so that means they are fed a natural diet not industrial waste. Theyre prices are resonable I find them a blend of jewel and whole foods as prices go, It will not burn a hole in your pocket. Try them out you wont regret it.
Old 04-24-09, 09:15 AM
stock_sc
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

um that doesnt sound like deli meat. that just sounds like meat. trader joes also have natural meat.. meaning no hormone injections, no preservatives, and i believe natural feed. i thought you found a new deli and such.
Old 04-24-09, 09:29 AM
bad co
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stock_sc
um that doesnt sound like deli meat. that just sounds like meat. trader joes also have natural meat.. meaning no hormone injections, no preservatives, and i believe natural feed. i thought you found a new deli and such.
trader joe's doesnt have a deli isle at all. whole foods does but theyre meat is crap. and its "organic " by gov standards which are not very high.