VikH
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sick! Congrats.
Old 06-13-09, 07:19 PM
Luvmy350
Lead Lap

Ya know I've received more compliments on my STS in less than a week than I had on my '06 GS. Maybe Cadillac's a just sportin' more. That CTS-V is absolutely fantastic to drive. I was going to buy that one before Brian did...
Should have never said anything.

p.s. whatup with everyone getting Caddilac's[/QUOTE]
Old 06-13-09, 07:24 PM
allklr
Pole Position

Let see some pics of the STS
Old 06-13-09, 07:28 PM
Luvmy350
Lead Lap

I took the one for Brian's car so he can post 'em quick. I'll take pictures of mine tomorrow. But I think they get oversized. Do you know how to shrink them down and then post?
Old 06-14-09, 04:35 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

^ upload them to photobucket or anything similar then just post the img and it will work great. That is what I use for mine.

www.photobucket.com.

after you upload and click on the pic there are I believe 4 options to chose. the last one is img code. Copy the whole thing and paste it in your thread. Do not upload the pic just post that and it will display in your post. You can have 10 per post
Old 06-14-09, 08:29 AM
habeeb89
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Luvmy350
I took the one for Brian's car so he can post 'em quick. I'll take pictures of mine tomorrow. But I think they get oversized. Do you know how to shrink them down and then post?
If you need help uploading them, just email me the pics. and I will post them up for you. PM and I will send you my email add.
Old 06-14-09, 10:33 AM
Luvmy350
Lead Lap

Thanks! I have a temper like Brian's, so if the pics don't download right....
Well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. HA.
I will take pics of my car and a couple of things I'm looking to sell off the GS.
Even though we've gone Club Cadillac, I appreciate the help!
Old 06-18-09, 05:40 AM
Luvmy350
Lead Lap

Speaking of jackasses, dealerships like Woodfield Lexus can be too. Before I bought my STS I was going to by a Hybrid RX330. The RUDENESS of the Sales Manager blew my mine. They wanted a $10k difference for the same year. MY GS....IMMACULATE. THEIR RX.....ROUGH. And they had the nerve to get mad at me?????
So now I've recieved letters from sales person, sales manager and yesterday from Resnick himself asking me to go half way on a piece of paper as to what happened. I'm going to need a bigger piece of paper!!!! I will NEVER to do business there again. And maybe that's why I went back to a different luxury vehicle....duh. I just don't know what happened over there.

Originally Posted by 2000LEX
Well, this cadillac is ALOT more fun that the gs so the i guess cadillac has a fun factor over lexus
the guy with the sc was a real jackass.
Old 06-18-09, 06:06 AM
neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty

Received 74 Likes on 38 Posts

I always like V's...Good find.
Old 07-16-09, 10:46 PM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 2000LEX
Well, this cadillac is ALOT more fun that the gs so the i guess cadillac has a fun factor over lexus
the guy with the sc was a real jackass.
lol yeah same to you buddy, i didn't do anything wrong, you couldn't wait till after the weekend to trade. I don't understand why your so rude, calling me a jackass, i told you if you couldn't wait a week then it wasn't going to work out for me and you got bent out of shape about it!

at least you ended up with an even nicer car (CTS-V) .. Man you act like i was a jerk or something for not trading you within a week, then i apologized if the whole ordeal wasted your time, and you still say i'm a real jackass? Wow nice guy.
Old 07-16-09, 11:04 PM
jmkiang
Calf Implant Beta Tester

Woooosaaaaaaaaaaa everyone!
Old 07-16-09, 11:20 PM
IOWNALEXUS
Lexus Test Driver

Have fun when that rear end goes out, LOL!! It was cheap for a reason, people are unloading them.

http://reardiff.jon04ctsv.com/
Old 07-17-09, 04:58 AM
Luvmy350
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by INEEDANSC3
Have fun when that rear end goes out, LOL!! It was cheap for a reason, people are unloading them.

People are unloading CTS-V's??? Where? Not here. You can't find them. Honestly, I love Lexus, but their tranny's suck. Seems every car has their weakness. The only reason it was cheap(er) was because it wasn't as clean as most people would keep a $50k car. Plus the non-caddy dealership didn't know what they had. It was a diamond in the rough and 2000Lex finished putting the diamond back in it. Don't be hatin'.
Old 07-17-09, 08:49 AM
habeeb89
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by INEEDANSC3

Although I am biased when it comes to Domestic car's and their reliability problems, I have to say that the CTS-V is one of those American car's that I would actually buy.

Lexus isn't immune to problems either, the RX300's have a weak tranny that fails all the time, much worse than just the diff going...
Old 07-17-09, 09:29 AM
DRE1615
Lexus Test Driver

There's really no point to pick and choose the different issues each make and model car have guys. Point is, every car make, model and manufacturer is going to have flaws. No point wasting your time arguing over it.

Quick Reply: Another "Club Cadillac"