Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

Who has a contact at Audi Dealer?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-09, 04:55 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Who has a contact at Audi Dealer?

Anyone have a trusted and good contact at an Audi dealer My buddy has everything but an Audi dealer. Want to see if I can trade out of the RDX for either a used certified S4 or RS4....My car is staying. Looking for a small 4 door sedan that will be fun to drive and different from the Lexus. More then likely the S4 as the RS4 would be too much car IMO unless we swap cars

When I had the S4 2 years back I got it from Tinley Park. I dealt with the New Car manager and he BLEW everyone out of the water. I leased it for 1/2 of what everyone wanted Almost got thrown out of the dealer at the end. I lost the guys car and dont recall what his name was

Thanks
Old 07-29-09, 05:00 PM
jmkiang
Calf Implant Beta Tester

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd be pissed if you lost my car!
Old 07-29-09, 06:12 PM
DRE1615
Lexus Test Driver

Not this ISH again!!!! Good luck!!! Go R or go home!!
Old 07-29-09, 06:33 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

^ It will be for her not me. Thats why I was thinking the S plus it would need to be Auto and I dont think you can get the RS4 in Auto can you? I never checked.
Old 07-29-09, 06:50 PM
kit cat

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Get a white S4 wagon in a manual, then you should sell it to me in like 3 years

I so want one!
Old 07-29-09, 07:24 PM
GQD_GS4
Lexus Test Driver

i could benefit from an audi contact as well! i've been looking for an 07-08 A4 quattro convertible in white...
Old 07-29-09, 07:28 PM
DRE1615
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by passnu2
^ It will be for her not me. Thats why I was thinking the S plus it would need to be Auto and I dont think you can get the RS4 in Auto can you? I never checked.
The RS4 only comes in manual if I'm not mistaken. The S is more than enough power but the back is pretty tight from what I remember when looking at RS4's when comparing to the ISF. Can't go wrong.

What about the A3 hatchback?
Old 07-29-09, 07:56 PM
VikH
Lexus Champion

Give her the GS and take the RS4!!!!!!!!
Old 07-29-09, 08:06 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by VikH
Give her the GS and take the RS4!!!!!!!!
I tried. She likes the S5 better but I am trying to talk her into the S (4-door makes better sense). I can get a certified used one pretty cheap and I loved mine. Now that the little one is growing out of the baby car seat it will allow us to have a car like that. She actually is made I got rid of the IS Not so sure I want a RWD in the winter for her and I dont think she would be happy with the AWD250 since it wont be the same. Will see I need to find a place that has something so I can go see what I can get out of her car. Wish I was able to buy from my buddy and have it certified.

Anyone ever deal with aftermarket extended warranties? I guess I can try to do that but I fell more confident if I had the MFG backing the car.

Vik if you go to the meet Text me. I will try to meet you
Old 07-29-09, 09:56 PM
jmkiang
Calf Implant Beta Tester

^ I'm not good enough now?
Old 07-29-09, 10:29 PM
VikH
Lexus Champion

Cool. I will let you know.

Originally Posted by jmkiang
^ I'm not good enough now?
Nope
Old 07-29-09, 10:34 PM
jmkiang
Calf Implant Beta Tester

Gonna cry myself to sleep now!
Old 07-30-09, 05:01 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by DRE1615
The RS4 only comes in manual if I'm not mistaken. The S is more than enough power but the back is pretty tight from what I remember when looking at RS4's when comparing to the ISF. Can't go wrong.

What about the A3 hatchback?
I dont care for the hatchback. Never been a fan of them personally. A3 is a pretty small car to, too small I think.

IS, S4, or something similar would be a good size car. From what I can recall the S had a little more room the way the interior was up front from driving both. The rear has to be very similar but wouldnt matter with the car seat facing forward now. Its the baby seat that was the issue in the IS. With both seats all the way forward the car seat didnt sit level in the middle. Was not safe IMO. GS has plenty of back seat room if we need it and both of us being so small we dont need the room.

The RDX is great for groceries and things like that as I dont worry about it as much but we dont really do anything or go anywhere that we need an SUV. I personally like the RDX. Out of everything we drove its fun to drive and has some pep to it.

She also likes the RL but I think she would have a hard time driving it being so small. She didnt like the TSX or the RDX for this reason. Would be a great car year round here and is very nice with all it has to offer IMO. She was pushing me for the IS but I would want the 350 again and snow is my fear for her. She is used to FWD and when ever we where out in my previous cars she would get all worried.

Thats why I am leaning towards the S. It will be a fun car for her to drive with more then enough go power, awd for the winter, and I can get it as an Auto.

How is the F in the snow with the extra power?
Old 07-30-09, 08:55 AM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

2009 Cabriolet Convertible Red with a tan top and camel interior (lol). Those things get expensive very fast.
Old 08-01-09, 06:07 PM
neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty

Received 76 Likes on 39 Posts

Was next to a RS4 yesterday.

The thing sounded like crap. Plus the douch behind the wheel thought I wanted to race him...In my GS300. And dumped the clutch, letting out this chirp and slight grinding sound from the front end.

The best part about this....The left arroooow turned green, not the actual light. So Mr. Midlife almost drag launched into a truck.

See Mike...Audi's equal Douche.

Quick Reply: Who has a contact at Audi Dealer?