Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

Best Place for Body Work and Engine Work

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-09, 07:34 AM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MarciaB
Passnu2, thank you for the many referrals. Our business has continued to grow over the past 25 years primary due to customers like yourself, who continue to refer us to their friends and family, and now online.

As an owner of Boyce Body Werks, I thought this topic might be a good time to put my 2cents in.

I have seen the many kudos for Gytis, and the praise for the quality work he does~ and it reminds me of when my husband started our business.. He was doing side work out of our garage, years before they even were manufacturing Lexus’s~ being one of only two painters who painted and installed all the AMG body kits on Mercedes for AMG of North America in the 80‘s.

For anyone wanting customization and minor repairs, dealing with a quality smaller independent is often a more economical option, that’s how we started our business! But, if your Lexus has been in an accident or you need any help with an insurance claim, then we are the ones to help you. We have made substantial investments in computerized frame measuring equipment, welding equipment , expert paint matching/ mixing systems and down draft paint booths at both of our locations.

We have been the preferred shop for Lexus of Naperville since they opened. Toyota of Naperville for the last 10 years. We do all the work for the Lexus and Toyota Regional Zone offices, as well as the Port of Entry in West Chicago(where every new Lexus & Toyota going to any dealer in the Midwest goes through) We are also the preferred collision repair center for 6 other luxury car dealerships in the western suburbs.

We keep our techs up on Lexus/Toyota new vehicle training, sending them to Lexus/Toyota training in Torrance Ca and West Caldwell NJ annually. We have one body tech going to New Jersey next week for training on the new models coming out, and a painter going to Torrance the 1st week of December. To the best of my knowledge there are no other shops in our area investing in sending their technicians to these training classes.

What really sets Boyce Body Werks apart from all other collision repair centers these days are two facts.

1. We are independently (Not corporately)owed. Our name is on the door and we take great pride in our work.

2. We work for you, our customer, WITH your insurance company, not FOR your insurance company.

The last fact is very important for anyone looking for a collision repair shop, anywhere! If you are ever in an accident, PLEASE, do your own homework and chose your own repair shop. Don’t let your insurance company tell you where to go. One very major insurance company owns a chain of collision repair shops. If you have their coverage they make it very difficult for you to take your car to the shop of your choice, but their shops are repairing vehicles the absolutely cheapest way to save money for the insurance company. We have refused to repair vehicles for this company that shouldn’t be repaired. Another major insurance company has a concierge program, where they pick up and take your car to their repair shops - to ‘ make it easy for you” HA!.. Now you have NO idea where your car is being repaired… The point here is , just make it your choice who repairs your vehicle.

If I can ever be assistance to anyone, weather you need our help or want advice in finding a qualified shop in another area- please feel free to email me . Marcia@boycebodywerks.com.

Marcia Boyce, owner
Boyce Body Werks, Inc
Quality is Never an Accident

Marcia,

What an excellent write-up and excellent sentence structure. My props to you for providing this information with sincerity exhibited.
Old 10-17-09, 04:27 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by MarciaB
Passnu2, thank you for the many referrals. Our business has continued to grow over the past 25 years primary due to customers like yourself, who continue to refer us to their friends and family, and now online.

As an owner of Boyce Body Werks, I thought this topic might be a good time to put my 2cents in.

I have seen the many kudos for Gytis, and the praise for the quality work he does~ and it reminds me of when my husband started our business.. He was doing side work out of our garage, years before they even were manufacturing Lexus’s~ being one of only two painters who painted and installed all the AMG body kits on Mercedes for AMG of North America in the 80‘s.

For anyone wanting customization and minor repairs, dealing with a quality smaller independent is often a more economical option, that’s how we started our business! But, if your Lexus has been in an accident or you need any help with an insurance claim, then we are the ones to help you. We have made substantial investments in computerized frame measuring equipment, welding equipment , expert paint matching/ mixing systems and down draft paint booths at both of our locations.

We have been the preferred shop for Lexus of Naperville since they opened. Toyota of Naperville for the last 10 years. We do all the work for the Lexus and Toyota Regional Zone offices, as well as the Port of Entry in West Chicago(where every new Lexus & Toyota going to any dealer in the Midwest goes through) We are also the preferred collision repair center for 6 other luxury car dealerships in the western suburbs.

We keep our techs up on Lexus/Toyota new vehicle training, sending them to Lexus/Toyota training in Torrance Ca and West Caldwell NJ annually. We have one body tech going to New Jersey next week for training on the new models coming out, and a painter going to Torrance the 1st week of December. To the best of my knowledge there are no other shops in our area investing in sending their technicians to these training classes.

What really sets Boyce Body Werks apart from all other collision repair centers these days are two facts.

1. We are independently (Not corporately)owed. Our name is on the door and we take great pride in our work.

2. We work for you, our customer, WITH your insurance company, not FOR your insurance company.

The last fact is very important for anyone looking for a collision repair shop, anywhere! If you are ever in an accident, PLEASE, do your own homework and chose your own repair shop. Don’t let your insurance company tell you where to go. One very major insurance company owns a chain of collision repair shops. If you have their coverage they make it very difficult for you to take your car to the shop of your choice, but their shops are repairing vehicles the absolutely cheapest way to save money for the insurance company. We have refused to repair vehicles for this company that shouldn’t be repaired. Another major insurance company has a concierge program, where they pick up and take your car to their repair shops - to ‘ make it easy for you” HA!.. Now you have NO idea where your car is being repaired… The point here is , just make it your choice who repairs your vehicle.

If I can ever be assistance to anyone, weather you need our help or want advice in finding a qualified shop in another area- please feel free to email me . Marcia@boycebodywerks.com.

Marcia Boyce, owner
Boyce Body Werks, Inc
Quality is Never an Accident

Marcia-

The pleasure is mine and its well deserved. I am glad that McGrath referred me to you many years back The service every time I have stopped in has been nothing shy of perfect. Class act of an operation you an Ken have. I recall many years ago when you where in the other location in Batavia, I worked for Batavia Container at the time, someone had keyed or scratched my car. Quick drive down the street and Ken stopped what he was doing and rubbed it out and didn't charge me a thing What I really respected was that the OWNER came out and did the dirty work!!

No Offense!! I hope to not see you soon But should the need arise you know you have my business as long as your doors are open along with many more referrals Hate to see anyone's car like that but its a good thing we have someone like you to rely on in these situations

Mike