Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

Opionion...

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-10, 09:51 PM
Luvmy350
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Faymester
I think you must be really comitted to your ride.
I love my Matador Red now. Same as Mike. I can't tell you how much I love this color.
Old 01-03-10, 03:50 AM
dkaplan435
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Luvmy350
It's ok what you think. I won't take offense. It's what I like. And I love Lexus. My sales girl wants to see it at Woodfield Lexus. She gave me the idea.
I didn't know there were sales girls @ Woodfield. Does she sell used cars?
Old 01-03-10, 06:17 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I dont love my Lexus

And its all about what you like/think not the rest Its all about enjoying life while you can
Old 01-03-10, 07:03 AM
habeeb89
Lexus Test Driver

Now that's what you call 'brand loyalty' Lexus should give you at least a free oil change for this It doesn't matter what others think, as long as you like it, shows true automotive passion

Last edited by habeeb89; 01-03-10 at 08:17 AM. Reason: spell like a 1st grader
Old 01-03-10, 07:08 AM
tromly
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I had it done in red to match my car....Honestly, what do you think?
It's your body and your business, me personnally
Old 01-03-10, 08:11 AM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Post this in the Clubhouse (lol)!!!

P.S. I have a tattoo of a milk carton on my left thigh!!!!
Old 01-03-10, 09:55 AM
Luvmy350
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Faymester
I think you must be really comitted to your ride.
I just know I will never own anything but a Lexus. Even if someday, I might lose everything, I'll still buy an old Lexus of some sort.
I named my pup Lexi, had her posted on her with her custom tag.
I guess you only live once and I've had so many people die lately in my life, that I don't want to say....I wish I would have done that. If I want to do it, I'm going to do it. Just like I traded in my gray 2010 for the red one.
I just wasn't happy everyday I walked up to it. Now, I LOVE it.
This is in a place that doesn't show, because I know some people do not like them. I work in an office and it would be unprofessional to have a Lexus logo sitting on my wrist.
Old 01-03-10, 09:59 AM
Luvmy350
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by dkaplan435
I didn't know there were sales girls @ Woodfield. Does she sell used cars?
YES! She sells everything there. I have bought MANY cars and went through many sales people but she is OUTSTANDING. She does everything for you, she calls and makes sure you are happy with your car, is there anything else she can do.....
She was the one who noticed that I wasn't crazy about my gray 2010. We were talking and I told her I should have bought the red but that parchment interior was gross. I said it had to be black....just in conversation. So right before Christmas, she calls me and say to come in to Woodfield right away there might be a Christmas gift waiting....
She went and found the car of my dreams.
If you want her name, it's Patty McIntyre. She's the only female there. If you go, please tell her I referred you, my name is Jan, the crazy Lexus fanatic.
Old 01-03-10, 10:02 AM
Luvmy350
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by tromly
It's your body and your business, me personnally
And I respect your opionion. Because I know everyone won't like it. That's why I keep them in a place where people don't have to see them if they don't like them. But I love them and I also know some don't.
Thanks for your opinion anyway.
Old 01-03-10, 10:07 AM
Luvmy350
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by habeeb89
Now that's what you call 'brand loyalty' Lexus should give you at least a free oil change for this It doesn't matter what others think, as long as you like it, shows true automotive passion
Eveyone at Woodfield wants me to come in next week to show them. They think I'm crazy anyway. Truly, I don't care what others think. I love cars, been brought up with cars and like I said, I respect others in their opinion of not liking them. That's why I don't put them on my wrist, or arm. It's strictly a personal preference. I got more that day. But I just thought I would throw that one out there.
Thanks for your thoughts, I appreciated it.
Old 01-03-10, 10:10 AM
Luvmy350
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Brian231
Post this in the Clubhouse (lol)!!!

P.S. I have a tattoo of a milk carton on my left thigh!!!!
Are you kidding me? Is there a story behind that one? I got more done yesterday but not related to Lexus. The other 2 were kind of like cover-ups. This guy did a AWESOME job on the one I thought I was doomed to live with. That was a mistake when I was in my 20's working out of a guys apartment and I hated it all these years. He turned it into a stunning cross. The detail is unreal. But I'm paying for it.
Old 01-03-10, 10:16 AM
Luvmy350
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by passnu2
I dont love my Lexus

And its all about what you like/think not the rest Its all about enjoying life while you can
You're absolutely right, Mike, my aunt just had a stroke 2 weeks ago and she lost the ability to open her eyes and if you open them, her eyeballs are paralyzed. I think that's when I thought, why wait to do what I want. I was just at her house the day after Thanksgiving and she was fine. It shows how fast things happen and it prompted me to start doing what's going to make me happy. I held her hand, and kissed her on her forehead and told her I would be back. This was my moms twin sister, my mom just passed away in ;07, my dad in '08 and now you have to know that life is borrowed. There's no gaurantee of a tomorrow.
Old 01-03-10, 06:16 PM
dkaplan435
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

YES! She sells everything there. I have bought MANY cars and went through many sales people but she is OUTSTANDING. She does everything for you, she calls and makes sure you are happy with your car, is there anything else she can do.....
She was the one who noticed that I wasn't crazy about my gray 2010. We were talking and I told her I should have bought the red but that parchment interior was gross. I said it had to be black....just in conversation. So right before Christmas, she calls me and say to come in to Woodfield right away there might be a Christmas gift waiting....
She went and found the car of my dreams.
If you want her name, it's Patty McIntyre. She's the only female there. If you go, please tell her I referred you, my name is Jan, the crazy Lexus fanatic.
I'll be sure to do that! Thanks!
Old 01-05-10, 07:05 AM
oblivionis
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I also have a Matador Red Lexus and I love that color.

I'm planning to paint my garage when it gets warmer outside and a friend of mine suggested painting a large Lexus logo on one of the walls. I think I'm gonna do that.
Old 01-05-10, 07:15 AM
Luvmy350
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by oblivionis
I also have a Matador Red Lexus and I love that color.

I'm planning to paint my garage when it gets warmer outside and a friend of mine suggested painting a large Lexus logo on one of the walls. I think I'm gonna do that.
My first ex-husband was into Cadillac's, he used to go into the dealership and ask for their signs. Sometimes they gave it to him. He would hang them in the garage. My 2nd ex, just hung beer cans.
You should try going into a Lexus Dealership that you bought your car from or one you might be acquinted with, and ask.
My garage has a memorial of my dad and his cars on 1 side of my wall. We always went to car shows. He taught me how to drive a stick when I was 14. Loved it ever since.
So yea, I'd be down with that Lexus logo in your garage! Matador Red!

Quick Reply: Opionion...