Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

Just Joined

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-10, 07:10 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by passnu2
Well in order to join our group you need to make this happen No pressure or anything

I can call Sr. or Jr. if you need help
Any updates
Old 04-24-10, 07:18 AM
MclexusChi
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any updates
Yes Sir...

We have the support from the Managers and dicussed in the sales meeting this AM. Seems we have support from the sales staff as well. We need to get a plan in place and take to Mr. McGrath. I think we should get parts and service involved too. I will work on that.

Any suggestions as far as a date that works for all you guys? Looks like a Sunday is preffered by the management. We are also thinking to use the Chicago location.

I welcome ideas and will keep you posted. We need to get going as the summer gets away very quickly here in Chicago.

Cheers,
David Moore
Old 04-24-10, 08:29 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Great news! Sunday would be best and this is what we have done in the past.

I would say plan for June or July so weather warms up and everyone gets there cars out and ready for summer mode. Tell Ryan to get ready with the Grill
Old 04-29-10, 09:51 AM
LEXUS_KID
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WELCOME MclexusChi
Old 04-30-10, 06:05 AM
VikH
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by MclexusChi
Yes Sir...

We have the support from the Managers and dicussed in the sales meeting this AM. Seems we have support from the sales staff as well. We need to get a plan in place and take to Mr. McGrath. I think we should get parts and service involved too. I will work on that.

Any suggestions as far as a date that works for all you guys? Looks like a Sunday is preffered by the management. We are also thinking to use the Chicago location.

I welcome ideas and will keep you posted. We need to get going as the summer gets away very quickly here in Chicago.

Cheers,
David Moore
Welcome! Thanks for getting the ball rolling on a meet. I know a lot of people have been looking forward to a meet this summer. I think a bbq on its own would be great. If you could get some parts from the parts dept for a giveaway that would be even better. Keep us updated on dates and we can help coordinate.
Old 05-17-10, 09:06 PM
Jmcboost
Driver School Candidate

Welcome Buddy!
Old 05-18-10, 05:20 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

This section is SOOOO dead. haha...

So is it even worth having a meet this year? Seems many have left or are no longer on here. Would be nice to see everyone but can we get a 100+ car meet like we did 2 years ago?
Old 05-18-10, 07:14 PM
habeeb89
Lexus Test Driver

This section is SOOOO dead. haha...

So is it even worth having a meet this year? Seems many have left or are no longer on here. Would be nice to see everyone but can we get a 100+ car meet like we did 2 years ago?
It's not dead, just a 'deep slumber'
Old 05-18-10, 08:55 PM
2IS 'R' US
Lead Lap

There was a 100+ Lexus meet a couple years ago??

I've been going to most of the JDM Chicago meets so far
Old 05-18-10, 09:02 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Yes, it took a lot of work but we really pulled this section back together then it fell apart again. Vik was the master mind behind it all. He even got us in trouble with the name he picked. Ask him about it. It would be nice to have one big meet this year.

Its too bad as it was a more mature group. It was not all Lexus but 90% was and we also had a few Supra's show up. I think its the best turn out this section saw since I joined the boards.
Old 05-18-10, 09:48 PM
2IS 'R' US
Lead Lap

^^ That's awesome!!
Old 05-22-10, 08:02 AM
VikH
Lexus Champion

Yes, it took a lot of work but we really pulled this section back together then it fell apart again. Vik was the master mind behind it all. He even got us in trouble with the name he picked. Ask him about it. It would be nice to have one big meet this year.

Its too bad as it was a more mature group. It was not all Lexus but 90% was and we also had a few Supra's show up. I think its the best turn out this section saw since I joined the boards.
Thanks Mike! You and Paul did a ton too. It was a lot of work for us, but it turned out great.
Old 05-25-10, 12:33 PM
tISk250
Driver

Just as Habeeb said it's a deep slumber. Welcome to CL, my grandmother is always over there, she drives a black SC 400 with the chrome Lexus wheels. I think it would be great to have a meet downtown. I need to finally mod my car, college has been brutal to my car haha
Old 05-26-10, 02:56 PM
acefalcon2
Lexus Champion

do it once more!

Andre
Old 06-12-10, 08:56 AM
MclexusChi
Driver School Candidate

Default Club Lexus get together....

Hey all, this is the event that you have been waiting for. Customer appreciation days!!! Friday July 2 and Saturday July 3, 2010.

I would like all members here to come on Saturday July 3 for a get together/meet, with an all day barbeque, free car washes, F Sport parts etc. I am trying to get a factory ISF here for all members to give it a spin. In any case we should have a new ISF on display. I will have some spots in the back for all members to park together and share car stories.

So come one, come all, FREE FOOD and a good time will be had by all.

Hosted by McGrath Lexus of Chicago.

We are located at 1250 W. Division St. Chicago Il. Very easy to find us just off the Kennedy expressway (I90/94) at the Division street exit.

Regards,

David Moore

Quick Reply: Just Joined