Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'
View Poll Results: Please acknowledge your CL-Chicago member status
Active - All in: looking to meet, post/share ideas, and have fun!
53.49%
Semi Active - Too busy, browse the threads, share a few ideas here and there.
46.51%
InActive - Not interested!
0%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Club Lexus Chicago Head Count....

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-11, 10:00 AM
PurduePete
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Club Lexus Chicago Head Count....

Looking at the other regional forums here in Club Lexus, I only wish we were as active. With that in mind, I think there are more than a few of us here active enough to help/assist in waking up Club Lexus Chicago.

With that in mind, I believe the first thing is to get an accurate head count of active members and each member's level of participation. Please vote. With an accurate number of active members out of the way, it makes planning for future events a little easier. For example, AlphaMotor has an event planned. Maybe AlphaMotor can elaborate a little more.

Voting as an active member also acknowledges that you pledge to be as active as possible. We all share commonality in our Lexus, so it's about time we re-group to activley exchange ideas and meet new people. Who knows what cool thing will generate from this, nothing to loose....

It doesn't matter what Lexus you drive, I am interesed in any Lexus different from mine especially..

BTW, this poll closes in 30 days. If you haven't voted in 30 days, then I guess you're a little busy.

Last edited by PurduePete; 07-22-11 at 10:23 AM.
Old 07-22-11, 12:15 PM
2IS 'R' US
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been becoming more active on CL. But am very active on JDMChicago. I'm out in Rockford, so coming out to meets are a little harder for me. I did drive out to McGrath for last years meet
Old 07-23-11, 08:15 AM
PurduePete
Lexus Test Driver

^^ No worries. Can't rule out a nice drive up to Rockford and have a few cold ones at the Tilted Kilt over there by the Clock Tower...

As for JDMChi., is it just me or is it dominated by immature/foul mouth teenagers? Certainly not all, but it seems the immature ones "speak the loudest" over there.

Last edited by PurduePete; 07-23-11 at 08:18 AM.
Old 07-23-11, 08:45 AM
cowsgomoo
Pole Position

I stay super busy. If there's a meet and time is available, I'm there. Typically Weekend PM's are best. I'm looking forward to the next Friday Night Lights.
Old 07-23-11, 08:24 PM
chi123
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Hmm, I think there's loads of CL members here in Chicago. I'm always using this forum but rarely visit the regional forums. I'm usually posting and reading in Second Gen IS forums, probably many others here do the same with their own model forum.
Old 07-23-11, 08:34 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by PurduePete
^^ No worries. Can't rule out a nice drive up to Rockford and have a few cold ones at the Tilted Kilt over there by the Clock Tower...

As for JDMChi., is it just me or is it dominated by immature/foul mouth teenagers? Certainly not all, but it seems the immature ones "speak the loudest" over there.
I felt the same way. They do have some large meets from what I can see. I just don't need trouble due to young punks. Been there done that and have no interest for it. they do have some good members and a few that are on cl also.

We have a small but great group here. I know most of us are very busy with work and family but we usually have 2 good meet ups for everyone. I'm in for a UBB hosted by the one and only Luder94 or CLs best cook neurocity. I'm all in for these!!!!!

My point is I like Apple pies
Old 07-23-11, 10:40 PM
LEXUS_KID
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 07-24-11, 11:13 AM
PurduePete
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by passnu2
I felt the same way. They do have some large meets from what I can see. I just don't need trouble due to young punks. Been there done that and have no interest for it. they do have some good members and a few that are on cl also.
I could not agree more. I really have no motivation to go to those either unless it's to support a friends event.

Originally Posted by passnu2
We have a small but great group here. I know most of us are very busy with work and family but we usually have 2 good meet ups for everyone. I'm in for a UBB hosted by the one and only Luder94 or CLs best cook neurocity. I'm all in for these!!!!!

My point is I like Apple pies
What's UBB and is the best cook still around?

So far, 10 active members. Fantastic, more than I thought to be honest.
Old 07-24-11, 11:16 PM
ucmysc400
Pole Position

i wish we had a meet club lexus chicago meet thatd be sick... except my SC is dented so it would look like Shhh..
Old 07-25-11, 07:07 AM
Phresh2010
Instructor

Received 143 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by cowsgomoo
I stay super busy. If there's a meet and time is available, I'm there. Typically Weekend PM's are best. I'm looking forward to the next Friday Night Lights.
i use to see your car all the time on golf st, usually parked in the parking lot in front of the vitamin shop...i see it on my way to and from school, sweet GS
Old 07-25-11, 08:05 AM
2IS 'R' US
Lead Lap

There's definitely a younger crowd on JDMC, but the meets are fun. Because it's so big, you'll definitely see some idiots on there. We just ignore them

I try to look for CL guys at the meets if I can and most of the time I'll see Vik there and Brian with his SC.

Old 07-25-11, 02:30 PM
kit cat

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

where's semi-inactive?
Old 07-25-11, 02:38 PM
2IS 'R' US
Lead Lap

^Yuki!!! Where have you been?
Old 07-26-11, 10:38 AM
kit cat

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

im still here. just getting sick and tired of "JDM AS ****" and "its not fake, its varrstoen" type people lately.
Old 07-26-11, 11:26 AM
2IS 'R' US
Lead Lap

Ah, that sucks. They probably don't even know what JDM is lol.

Quick Reply: Club Lexus Chicago Head Count....