CL of Hawaii Home of Club Lexus Hawaii

HI Lexus Sighting Thread..........

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-09, 09:18 PM
gkkid808
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

seen a black 2is with volk rims and a kit at waikele today round 4pm or so.
Old 06-21-09, 06:29 AM
Annalyz
Lead Lap

last night around 7pm, a silver 2is highlighted me on ala moana boulevard... it looked like sel's car in my view mirrow, but... i could be wrong... anyways, hi!
Old 06-21-09, 06:09 PM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by gkkid808
seen a black 2is with volk rims and a kit at waikele today round 4pm or so.
did it have smoked headlights and tails and a lot of prototype stickers?
seen the same at moanalua s/c couple days ago
Old 06-21-09, 08:33 PM
gkkid808
Pole Position

saw a pimp silver LS today driving from kahala on the freeway west bound at 430 or so. SWEET and i also saw a white top and bright green bottom older LS heading east bound by loves bakery at 5pm. neva seen anything like it before........
Old 06-22-09, 01:10 AM
lexusnb
Lexus Test Driver

Today I saw a tragic site hope it wasn't anyone on here. As I was coming home right by the School st on ramp heading Ewa bound I saw a blue F that had rear ended a car it had substantial front end damage. So Joey/Cody I hope it wasn't either of you. If so I hope you're ok.
Old 06-22-09, 01:43 PM
is-eF
Driver

Originally Posted by lexusnb
Today I saw a tragic site hope it wasn't anyone on here. As I was coming home right by the School st on ramp heading Ewa bound I saw a blue F that had rear ended a car it had substantial front end damage. So Joey/Cody I hope it wasn't either of you. If so I hope you're ok.
I saw the same thing and hope no one was injured. I hope the F was not damaged too badly.
Old 06-22-09, 04:23 PM
jt808
Driver

Yesterday 05:33 PM
I saw the same thing and hope no one was injured. I hope the F was not damaged too badly.
It was me. The guy two cars in front stopped in the middle of the freeway which caused the guy I hit to slam on his brakes. Luckily, I only skidded into the car in front with minimal speed. It appears that my frame and motor was not damaged. Cosmetically the car looks bad and the damage estimate is about 8K.

It may be the end of the road with my F once it comes out of the shop. I placed an order for another car and unfortunately it isn't for another Lexus. It just won't feel the same knowing that my F isn't a "virgin" anymore. Perhaps I'll have a change of heart once I see my baby again.
Old 06-22-09, 04:53 PM
RDN_CLN
Driver School Candidate

Glad to hear your safe at least....it might not feel the same but keep your head up.
Old 06-22-09, 06:21 PM
Annalyz
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by jt808
It was me. The guy two cars in front stopped in the middle of the freeway which caused the guy I hit to slam on his brakes. Luckily, I only skidded into the car in front with minimal speed. It appears that my frame and motor was not damaged. Cosmetically the car looks bad and the damage estimate is about 8K.

It may be the end of the road with my F once it comes out of the shop. I placed an order for another car and unfortunately it isn't for another Lexus. It just won't feel the same knowing that my F isn't a "virgin" anymore. Perhaps I'll have a change of heart once I see my baby again.
i'm glad, you're ok too! so, umm... what kind of car did you order? i've been test driving other cars, but... i'm scared to buy a car that's not a toyota!

anyways, i'm glad you're ok... take care!
Old 06-22-09, 07:02 PM
lexusnb
Lexus Test Driver

Damn Joey that sucks man glad you're ok though that's the main thing. But yeah I understand how you feel about the car not being the same knowing that it had to be repaired. So yeah what did you order going back to the euro line? What ever it is I'm sure it's something very very nice.
Old 06-22-09, 08:12 PM
tOyBOy808
Pole Position

Smile

Sorry to hear of your misfortune that day of the accident. Hopefully no one was critically injured.

I know how you feel after something like that. Sadly the car doesn't "feel" the same as before.

Anyway glad you're okay my friend.
Old 06-22-09, 08:21 PM
jt808
Driver

So yeah what did you order going back to the euro line? What ever it is I'm sure it's something very very nice.
i'm glad, you're ok too! so, umm... what kind of car did you order?
Anyway glad you're okay my friend.

Thanks for the well wishing everyone. I actually tentatively ordered an MB C63. I'm going to go down tomorrow morning to test drive one they have in stock. Anyone want to come for moral support? I'm also considering the '10 S4 but it a little low on horsepower. Anyone have suggestions?

Last edited by jt808; 06-22-09 at 08:41 PM.
Old 06-22-09, 09:21 PM
Annalyz
Lead Lap

Thanks for the well wishing everyone. I actually tentatively ordered an MB C63. I'm going to go down tomorrow morning to test drive one they have in stock. Anyone want to come for moral support? I'm also considering the '10 S4 but it a little low on horsepower. Anyone have suggestions?
hmm, what time are you planning to go? i wouldn't mind following you to shop for an audi...
Old 06-22-09, 09:46 PM
jt808
Driver

hmm, what time are you planning to go? i wouldn't mind following you to shop for an audi...
I'll be at MB by 9:15. The S4 is not available yet so I won't be going. PM me if you want to meet up.
Old 06-22-09, 11:04 PM
is-eF
Driver

First off...glad you're ok, and it all depends who does the work on the car, but still I can understand how you feel.
Second...nice choice, I'm sure you will love it!
I originally wanted to get that, but the wife doesn't like MB...not sure why.

Quick Reply: HI Lexus Sighting Thread..........