CL of Hawaii Home of Club Lexus Hawaii

Saturday Nite Starbucks

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-08 | 09:27 PM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Seems like I can't make it to this meet. Its not because of location or anything, it just my manager wants me to go to a meeting @ 7:30am in town. That just means I gotta wake up really early to get read and leave before traffic gets hectic. Plus I work till closing today. That means as soon as I get off work all I can do is eat and then sleep.

Well....as always....I'll catch you guys around or most likely the next SB meet.
Old 08-10-08 | 04:36 AM
Annalyz
Lead Lap

shucks, i was at kahala mall last night...
Old 08-10-08 | 04:42 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Annalyz
shucks, i was at kahala mall last night...
was that you who drove by coming down the ramp on the starbucks side? cuz we were all standing the parking lot just where that ramp ends and the turn in to the parking stalls begin.
Old 08-10-08 | 12:51 PM
Annalyz
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
was that you who drove by coming down the ramp on the starbucks side? cuz we were all standing the parking lot just where that ramp ends and the turn in to the parking stalls begin.
yeah, i was going to get fixed at starbucks... i seen y'all in my side eye! i was wondering, if there was a meet or something?
Old 08-10-08 | 01:20 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

yeah, i was going to get fixed at starbucks... i seen y'all in my side eye! i was wondering, if there was a meet or something?
hahaha you dork... err or is that dorkette? our meets are such a sausage fest course being car guys, we'll be more interested in your car than you, you know... boiz n their toyz newayz, next wk will be kahala again.

maybe i should start a quilting club...
Old 08-10-08 | 07:54 PM
VIP07lexIS
Pole Position

hmmm...so you drove all the way down to Kahala to get your fix at starbucks? Im surprised you never saw the Starbucks meet posted in Judd's sig. its like you drove by, saw us and said to yourself, 'Im outta here.' guess we arent worthy of your presence. shouldve at least stopped by and said 'hi.' hope you can make it to the next meet. Im bringing my camera jic.

btw Judd, thanks again for the install...it looks 10x better than before.
Old 08-11-08 | 01:21 AM
Annalyz
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
hahaha you dork... err or is that dorkette? our meets are such a sausage fest course being car guys, we'll be more interested in your car than you, you know... boiz n their toyz newayz, next wk will be kahala again.

maybe i should start a quilting club...
forgive me... i have blonde roots!

boys, huh? nice!
Old 08-11-08 | 03:02 AM
Annalyz
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by VIP07lexIS
hmmm...so you drove all the way down to Kahala to get your fix at starbucks?

Im surprised you never saw the Starbucks meet posted in Judd's sig. its like you drove by, saw us and said to yourself, 'Im outta here.' guess we arent worthy of your presence. shouldve at least stopped by and said 'hi.' hope you can make it to the next meet. Im bringing my camera jic.

btw Judd, thanks again for the install...it looks 10x better than before.
no, silly... i had a church meeting in the area!

btw, i accept people for who they are... not their sins!
Old 08-14-08 | 12:29 AM
ikaika28
Driver School Candidate

i will be there this time. sorry i missed out on nicos breakfeast. if anything changes let me know please thank you 8083894796
Old 08-15-08 | 02:09 AM
Kaluna
Pole Position

Kahala again? Damn thats the only one for me thats too far. Hah I geuss I'm gonna go to the luau I was supposed to go to but had plans Even Windward side is better than Kahala
Old 08-15-08 | 10:58 PM
VIP07lexIS
Pole Position

Kahala is the best! nah but maybe another Kaneohe Starbucks meet wouldnt be too bad the saturday after the show.

man Im going to be tired tomorrow night...gotta work at 2:30am tomorrow.
Old 08-18-08 | 09:20 PM
ikaika28
Driver School Candidate

ok, i know im still new to this thing, but just suggesting if possible.. and again i dont mind driving from makakilo to kahala but can we make it like in the middle? maybe millilani town center starbucks or waikele or even starbucks/homedepot in kapolei...just a thought. anyways was nice meeting you guys last saturday 8/16 meet. **** anything comes up let me know 389-4796
Old 08-19-08 | 02:15 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Ok, no starbucks this wk due to Showoff.
Old 08-24-08 | 08:41 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Ok ppl, although there is a cruise this wkend and gas is freaking expensive, im willing to come over the pali and do a Ward, as others have mentioned a windward side would be good but i dont wanna do that with a windward meet up the next day since it would be unfair to most of you townies. *cough* i consider everything inbetween portlock and the H2 as 'town'

So if ppl have any other 'town' suggestions besides Ward, lets hear it. *not kahala since that was 2wks in a row*
Old 08-25-08 | 10:47 PM
VIP07lexIS
Pole Position

I might drop by...have dinner to go to that night. I still think Kaneohe is better since Ward's parking bites. plus the parking at Kaneohe Starbucks is darker...can see the light mods better. haha

but youre right, gas is expensive...but I'll try and make it since I doubt I'll be albe to make it to the RA cruise Sunday because of work...we'll see tho.

Quick Reply: Saturday Nite Starbucks