CL of Hawaii Home of Club Lexus Hawaii

CL Hawaii chat room

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-08, 04:10 AM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kaluna
Normal people would be sleeping at this hour....
This explains a lot
By coming on this forum.......there is no such thing as "normal" people.....LoL!!! As far as I know. Define normal plz?!
Old 03-27-08, 04:27 AM
Kaluna
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 4U2eNv_8o8
By coming on this forum.......there is no such thing as "normal" people.....LoL!!! As far as I know. Define normal plz?!
Good point... this is like an AAA meeting except the drug of choice is Lexus. So all in all, we're all a bit messed up in the head.
Old 03-27-08, 05:46 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 4U2eNv_8o8
Hahaha!!! No worries George. Still got time to think about it. I mean who knows what might come up(meaning more money then usual?!). But......in the meantime lets keep our options open.
lol think? who gota think? just act

but ya, im glad this turned into a "i have a problem...im addicted to my car" thread haha. i just want Saturday to roll by already, show how lit my car is at night now.
Old 03-27-08, 09:17 AM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

showoff mang! cali is boring...dontknow if ill be able to go this saturday =/
Old 03-27-08, 05:40 PM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by weesped
lol think? who gota think? just act

but ya, im glad this turned into a "i have a problem...im addicted to my car" thread haha. i just want Saturday to roll by already, show how lit my car is at night now.
LoL!!! Yea.....I'll bring my money Saturday!!! LoL!!! No I'm just kidding George. But still got a month to figure out what to get. Who knows.........I'll but to sets of rims if I have to. Hahaha!!!

Good job for starting the thread!!! Wish could give you props or something. And buying your rims don't count.
Old 03-27-08, 05:51 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Oh ben, labor for the lites install is a grande... umm... carmel mach from starbucks , i drank a venti last wk and i was all wired...
Old 03-27-08, 09:44 PM
Kaluna
Pole Position

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
Oh ben, labor for the lites install is a grande... umm... carmel mach from starbucks , i drank a venti last wk and i was all wired...
Woe... I thought that said a GRAND for the install.... damnit and its only 6pm. See, I automatically think things are gonna be a grand or more for this car
can you tell I dont drink coffee?

On another note... where did you get your lights from. I think I need to do this on my GS ASAP.
Old 03-27-08, 10:08 PM
VIP07lexIS
Pole Position

A grand... lol Think I need to visit RA to see what goodies they have for my ride. And you ever notice every thread that Judd posts, gets the most replies? Judd is one popular guy!
Old 03-27-08, 10:25 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by VIP07lexIS
And you ever notice every thread that Judd posts, gets the most replies? Judd is one popular guy!
who me??? no....

*cough* half the posts in them are by me newayz
Old 03-27-08, 10:51 PM
chikken
Lead Lap

A grand... lol Think I need to visit RA to see what goodies they have for my ride. And you ever notice every thread that Judd posts, gets the most replies? Judd is one popular guy!
Yea, me too....i was thinking of going to RA this weekend.... Just to see what they got....i'm in the spending mood...hahahaha
Kind of wanted the illuminating door sills and those clear courtesy door lens...where did you guys them from?

Last edited by chikken; 03-27-08 at 11:03 PM.
Old 03-27-08, 11:04 PM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Hahaha!!! Sounds good!!! I mean I don't mind since your doing all the labor while I sit back and watch.

Hahaha!!!Pretty soon everyone gonna know Judd and ask him for advice with parts and stuff.

Oh and Kaluna if your looking for lights to mod your head lights you can get them on V-LEds.com. Not to sure what part numbers are for the GS, but thats where Judd recommended me to get my LEDs from.
Old 03-27-08, 11:10 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by chikken
Kind of wanted the illuminating door sills and those clear courtesy door lens...where did you guys them from?
Hmm... i thought you have those illuminating door sills? you cant see it in the day but you'll see it at nite. IF you dont have them you can get them at servco.

For the clear door lens's you can get them from Servco (rx350/es350) OR Toyota (prius), part# 81230-47010, you'll need 2 of those. BUT i got it cheeper at lexus than toyota.
Old 03-27-08, 11:14 PM
chikken
Lead Lap

Hmm... i thought you have those illuminating door sills? you cant see it in the day but you'll see it at nite. IF you dont have them you can get them at servco.

For the clear door lens's you can get them from Servco (rx350/es350) OR Toyota (prius), part# 81230-47010, you'll need 2 of those. BUT i got it cheeper at lexus than toyota.
no they are not....yea, i tried turning my lights on and off, maybe i'm not turning on the right switch?? i don't know....how much are the doors sills at servco?
Old 03-27-08, 11:25 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by chikken
no they are not....yea, i tried turning my lights on and off, maybe i'm not turning on the right switch?? i don't know....how much are the doors sills at servco?
Ok up by the moonroof controlls, theres a 'door' button go play with that with the door open, engine/lights dont need to be on.

btw: im watching F&F tokyo drift, at 0:47:06 in the movie, dori dori (k.tsuchia) makes his first appearance in the movie, the subs say, 'you call that drifting?' BUT... he really said, 'the countersteer is too slow'.

Last edited by llamaboiz; 03-27-08 at 11:32 PM.
Old 03-28-08, 02:07 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

i got my new lens today...and shetttt its prettty damn amazing. i might post a couple here to preview what kinda shots to expect at next meet

Quick Reply: CL Hawaii chat room