CL of Hawaii Home of Club Lexus Hawaii

CL Hawaii chat room

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-08, 08:28 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

mean da vog today i cant even see the ko'olaus from enchanted lake...
Old 05-14-08, 11:15 PM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ i hear ya man...my allergies are screwing me over
Old 05-15-08, 01:34 AM
chikken
Lead Lap

Default one for the good guys!

yea don't think the vog triggers just allergies....

ok so i got pulled over today, and this dam popo asked me, "eh, where your recon permit?" I'm like what the ****? Why do I need recon, my car is stock. idiot doesn't even know what an ISF is. lol
Old 05-15-08, 01:38 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by chikken
yea don't think the vog triggers just allergies....

ok so i got pulled over today, and this dam popo asked me, "eh, where your recon permit?" I'm like what the ****? Why do I need recon, my car is stock. idiot doesn't even know what an ISF is. lol
WOW really??? was recon the reason for being pulled over? oh man... this is making me scared now... only thing thou if i pull my tint and go legal i'll have to get curtains... mo $$$
Old 05-15-08, 01:46 AM
chikken
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
WOW really??? was recon the reason for being pulled over? oh man... this is making me scared now... only thing thou if i pull my tint and go legal i'll have to get curtains... mo $$$
this was in waiks....i was killing time cruizing around kalaukaua, that popo followed me for like 4-5 blocks before he decided to pull me over. I got nothing illegal...haha

I guess I must've made him feel stupid cause, he ended up calling for back up. lol took 3 of them to decide to let me go with a warning for no ******* reason. i wanted to tell them, so this is what my freaking tax money is being wasted on. lol

Last edited by chikken; 05-15-08 at 01:59 AM.
Old 05-15-08, 02:41 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

ahh... you were in waiks.... no wonder... whew... i thought this was like in windward side, ok im not scared now
Old 05-15-08, 06:15 PM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

this was in waiks....i was killing time cruizing around kalaukaua, that popo followed me for like 4-5 blocks before he decided to pull me over. I got nothing illegal...haha

I guess I must've made him feel stupid cause, he ended up calling for back up. lol took 3 of them to decide to let me go with a warning for no ******* reason. i wanted to tell them, so this is what my freaking tax money is being wasted on. lol
Ouch!!! Can't believe you can get pulled over for driving a stock car nowadays. LoL!!! And a warning?! LoL!!! Come on now!!! What did he tell you?! "I'll let you go off with a warning this time, but don't lemme catch you without recon even if it is stock?! LoL!!! I could imagine them now on the internet to see how a stock IS-F looks online. Hahaha!!!
Old 05-15-08, 07:15 PM
VIP07lexIS
Pole Position

I saw a blue IS-F pulled over...had cops checking out the car like they never seen one before. probably was checking for recon.
Old 05-15-08, 07:19 PM
hapaboy
Lexus Champion

did the CLH stickers come through? i haven't seen any pics of cars with em on yet.
Old 05-15-08, 07:33 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

hahaha, well i just pm'd you a link to 'a day at trendys' thread BUT~ i found a pic anywayz

Old 05-15-08, 10:26 PM
chikken
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by VIP07lexIS
I saw a blue IS-F pulled over...had cops checking out the car like they never seen one before. probably was checking for recon.
lol guess it wasnt just me....hahaha
Old 05-16-08, 04:34 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

*tip*
If your thinking of painting your calipers and you buy the kit, DONT use the brush it comes with its too stiff and the bristles that flake off and get stuck in the paint grrr... also you'll need TWO cans of brake cleaner... 1 can will only do the front brakes...
Old 05-16-08, 08:29 PM
chikken
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
*tip*
If your thinking of painting your calipers and you buy the kit, DONT use the brush it comes with its too stiff and the bristles that flake off and get stuck in the paint grrr... also you'll need TWO cans of brake cleaner... 1 can will only do the front brakes...
lol i could've told you that judd....used one for the rear when installing my spacers and one can for the front.
Old 05-16-08, 09:14 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

lol i could've told you that judd....used one for the rear when installing my spacers and one can for the front.
haha well its ok, i couldnt figure out how to get the big jack under the rear so i only did the fronts then i ran out of Gunk ... the greddy pipes are so BIG
Old 05-16-08, 09:45 PM
St.204
Lead Lap

judd i need opinions on interior stuff to do to my celica. since you're the all out interior guy

Quick Reply: CL Hawaii chat room