CL of Hawaii Home of Club Lexus Hawaii

CL Hawaii chat room

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-08, 12:32 PM
LXIGRL
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
yea but the shots from the lifted trucks would be of the roof of the cars UNLESS john, you'd like to volunteer to hang off the back with the tailgates down
That sounds like a great idea for john to hang down from the tailgates then we can have different views of our cars.....
Old 10-03-08, 01:24 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

haha im glad every one wants to hang john out of tailgates instead of me now
Old 10-03-08, 05:59 PM
TrendyTodd
Lexus Test Driver

No need to hang people out of trucks!

Just use George's camera with LIVE VIEW and shutter release connected to a tripod! Just as long as its not MY camera!
Old 10-03-08, 07:30 PM
Annalyz
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Kaluna
Wait... you blew out your knee again? When the hell did that happen? And when did you sell the Corolla?
I know you can fit 35's on that lift w/o maxing the coilovers( like mine ) 8.5'' you can clear 35's on the Cheyene's, or you wanna go wider?? Screw the parking garage drive the IS & lift it. But thats what I've always said. I still got my Welds sitting in the garage waiting to go on the truck you know.
yeah, i had another surgery in june of 2007... too much sand sliding, playing soccer and jumping out of my tacoma! how's it going with your knee injury?

i sold my coupe a couple years ago and my hachi a month or so after i got my is... i had a hard time pushing the clutch in my coupe and my hachi was high maintenance!

i can run 35's for daily driving, but... they will pull off all the plastic crap when i go wheeling! i want new rims... i used to love my truck when everyone thought cheyenne's couldn't fit! what's up with your truck?
Old 10-04-08, 03:35 AM
St.204
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
yea but the shots from the lifted trucks would be of the roof of the cars UNLESS john, you'd like to volunteer to hang off the back with the tailgates down
nah im a light weight i would just fly around like paper.

George is heavier lolz he can hang better.
Old 10-04-08, 03:36 AM
St.204
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by G8RGRL
That sounds like a great idea for john to hang down from the tailgates then we can have different views of our cars.....
HAHaha hang from the spare tire chain
Old 10-04-08, 11:50 AM
LXIGRL
Lead Lap

Did anyone see this before.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vtHwWReGU0
Old 10-04-08, 11:58 AM
TrendyTodd
Lexus Test Driver

No vote, no talk! Plain and simple.

Hope everyone here is voting. If for no other reason...its free time off of work!
Old 10-04-08, 02:50 PM
Kaluna
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Annalyz
yeah, i had another surgery in june of 2007... too much sand sliding, playing soccer and jumping out of my tacoma! how's it going with your knee injury?

i sold my coupe a couple years ago and my hachi a month or so after i got my is... i had a hard time pushing the clutch in my coupe and my hachi was high maintenance!

i can run 35's for daily driving, but... they will pull off all the plastic crap when i go wheeling! i want new rims... i used to love my truck when everyone thought cheyenne's couldn't fit! what's up with your truck?
My knee goes out every once in a while. More my back & hip now than anything else.
You can get the 35's to fit easy with 8". Just a heat gun and "aggressive negotiations" with the pinch weld. We fit 36x14.50's on an 01 with 15x12's by doing it, the kid took that thing fishing every weekend no rub.
All the wheels now unfortunately look like disco queens. Weld is gone, the only forged rims look like crap & come in 18's or bigger. I can't find a decent 15x12 wheel anymore. My truck is back in action finally. My GS s my workhorse. my truck stays home & sleeps. It needs a detail bad.
Old 10-04-08, 07:30 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

shezz its 4:30 and i leave in 1/2hr... theres all kinds of drama in my house now because of 'technical difficulties' with oceanic broadcasting the game...
Old 10-04-08, 09:17 PM
chikken
Lead Lap

its 26-19 hawaii winning
Old 10-05-08, 11:10 AM
St.204
Lead Lap

who was the QB that game???
Old 10-05-08, 03:19 PM
Annalyz
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Kaluna
My knee goes out every once in a while. More my back & hip now than anything else.
You can get the 35's to fit easy with 8". Just a heat gun and "aggressive negotiations" with the pinch weld. We fit 36x14.50's on an 01 with 15x12's by doing it, the kid took that thing fishing every weekend no rub.
All the wheels now unfortunately look like disco queens. Weld is gone, the only forged rims look like crap & come in 18's or bigger. I can't find a decent 15x12 wheel anymore. My truck is back in action finally. My GS s my workhorse. my truck stays home & sleeps. It needs a detail bad.
huh, your back and hip? go see a chiropractor...

i hammered the pinch weld and the plastic got yanked off! no tall and skinny tires for my truck... high and wide hawaiian style baby! hah, i sound sign on to ct... it's bringing back memories!

i went wheeling a while back by waimea falls park (sp?)... it was nice! i wonder, if the ttora guys are still active... man, doesn't gareth still have his tacoma? man, let's go wheeling... my dad's tundra is on the island too!
Old 10-05-08, 04:39 PM
KatsuSauce
Pole Position

Originally Posted by CLHawaii
No vote, no talk! Plain and simple.

Hope everyone here is voting. If for no other reason...its free time off of work!
+1 please register, and vote.
Old 10-05-08, 05:42 PM
LXIGRL
Lead Lap

Today I went out with the G8R to do a few things and got home and did the " JUDD THING ".....

JUDD THING = A QUICK DETAIL

Quick Reply: CL Hawaii chat room