CL of Hawaii Home of Club Lexus Hawaii

CL Hawaii chat room

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-08, 10:08 PM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VIP_ES300
rofl...well this weeks kahala starbucks...be on the look out for the hot asian RICH girls and their mommies rofllll...

i was informed that kahala was where all the rich semi-jdm girls are
Originally Posted by St.204
lolz one of my asian friends lives that side. a TC driver and im soo there at kahala for all the semi-wrong reasons :rofl:
Hahaha!!! I didn't know that?! Been married for to0o0oo0o long now.....LoL!!!
Old 04-04-08, 10:30 PM
St.204
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
ROFL... well i figure the girls you know are your age... and well... im old enough to be your dad so... gotta look at the moms
lolz we could pull that off too....i see that scenario now....

"Hi i have an Is 350 and here is my son with his celica..........
oh by the way my son likes your daughter; your not too bad yourself, how about we go to kahala starbucks."

I kid I kid..........oh judd im body working the celica and getting it ready for paint, so it can be all shiny......i want that black GS color scheme........but dont think i can spray it that good.

yes im doing the body work and painting......its gonna be fun. so on Apr.20 my car will be all shiny and one color tone.....lolz
Old 04-04-08, 10:34 PM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

lolz we could pull that off too....i see that scenario now....

oh by the way my son likes your daughter; your not too bad yourself, how about we go to kahala starbucks."
HAHAHAH!!! ROFL!!! LMAO!!! LOL!!! LMFAO!!! And all that other good acronyms. I almost choked on my musubi here at work. LoL!!!
Old 04-05-08, 12:42 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

wait thats good... lemme find some paper and a pen... gotta write that down
Old 04-05-08, 01:19 AM
St.204
Lead Lap

lolz it could really actually work. umm we'll try at the meet.......lolz just have to find the hot ones though:/
Old 04-05-08, 02:17 AM
Kaluna
Pole Position

I gotta see this one.... the bad/good thing is this 2 for 2 plan you guys have might actually work.
Old 04-05-08, 01:43 PM
VIP07lexIS
Pole Position

yeah invite all your asian friends to kahala tonight. we need an even ratio of guys to girls.
Old 04-06-08, 04:14 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

oh man... all that coffee so late at nite... i slept alittle after 4am... woke up at 8am and missed the first 5 laps of F1 ...
Old 04-06-08, 05:24 PM
St.204
Lead Lap

lolz woke up 7am for more body work on the DinoLica and the 6gc still going at it.......lunch break though..........
Old 04-07-08, 01:22 AM
St.204
Lead Lap

as i read and read about people getting raided even if they didnt do anything is making me wonder if i really really wanna put my fellow celica owners under the 8 ball on apr.20???? i wanna have this meet but having thoughts about the club as a whole.........

i mean there is a big difference between alot of the Toyota family vs. let's say the honda people........

judd knows that for sure since he's been around to most if not all of the meets i've hosted and went to.

but as i read and read i hear of stories of people getting ticketed while their car is parked about illegal tint, recon, aftermarket exh. canisters, and other body mods..........

why are the HPD people doing this to us as automotive enthusiasts???

my answer is......"Guilty by Association"

an automatic trigger in the brain that signals that what you see if most likely what you assume. (looking through an officers eyes seeing a group together)

is the rumumhard/oofumhard guys to blame??
YES they say!!!! I say YES also!! although i have met up with Bob and he seems to be those lurker guys........that can go both ways.......

i've learned assuming is bad, that's why i changed my ways and actually opened up to the world through meets, show and shines, and helping judd out with his CL cruise.

what input do the CL guys have on this??

with a hope it may ease this uncertainty in this young ones mind.........
this scramble egg mind i have..........
Old 04-07-08, 02:05 AM
lexusnb
Lexus Test Driver

I think your answer is right on the money. It's guilty by association, I mean it totally sucks but that is the kind of image the younger generation has protrayed for themselves. When I had my mazda and use to go out to most of the cruises especially the night ones. Yup all it took was one person to start burning out then others would follow and then boom here comes the cops. That's why I switched to the luxury cars less hassle. I noticed that when us Audi guys get together we can hangout at certain places and no one bothers us. They will come observe then leave. As long as you act respectfully you get the same in return. Sorry if this isn't the answer you were looking for but this is just how I see it.
Old 04-07-08, 02:15 AM
St.204
Lead Lap

lolz guilty by association. to tell you the truth i dont know how to burnout the right way. that's a good thing.
Old 04-07-08, 11:18 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

hmm... i really dont know what to say about the 'import meets' getting busted... i guess its cuz i dont really have a guilty conscience . Our meets are nothing like Bob's ones so getting raided is not something i take into consideration or worry about... as for 'equipment violations' well, if you want to play sometimes you have to pay and thats not my responsibility, everyone knows the laws and if you choose to run without recon or with dark tint or with tires sticking out from the fenders thats upto the owner of the car.

I dunno, as i said i have no feelings on this 'positive or negative'.
Old 04-07-08, 01:23 PM
St.204
Lead Lap

lolz just something for me to ponder on.....yeah i know you guys dont have to worry unless your car is totally illegal.
Old 04-11-08, 12:30 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

oh great... stupid rain... i shampoo'd my car in the evening yesterday and i went outside just now to wipe off whatever the geckos left on it overnite... now i noticed my rear lower quarterpanels have a fine layer of grime on it that a damp mf towel wont wipe off... man... guess i'll try some dawn with warm water and if not gotta go buy some clay *sigh*...

Quick Reply: CL Hawaii chat room