Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by LEXi_GiRL
Anybody wants to buy my stock rims ?
Did you lower your car?
Old 11-01-08 | 01:49 AM
TrendyTodd
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
ok this is lame... only one group of kids came by tonite... dad bought the halloween candy so... im stuck with a grip of lame **** RASINS...
We made over 100 bags I made about 30 "emergency" bags, and even started passing out snack size potato chip bags (about 20)
Old 11-01-08 | 01:51 AM
LXIGRL
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by ISBU
Did you lower your car?
Not yet..... What kind of COILOVERS do you guys suggest ?
Old 11-01-08 | 01:57 AM
ISBU
Lexus Test Driver

If you want to go as low as George, get the Tanabe. If you want to go as low as Judd, get the Teins. Teins are cheaper than the Tanabe.

BTW, what rims did you get? Same as Judd?
Old 11-01-08 | 02:00 AM
TrendyTodd
Lexus Test Driver

COILOVERS?!?!? JP=VIP

BAG IT LIKE DIS!!!! FTW

Old 11-01-08 | 02:01 AM
LXIGRL
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by ISBU
If you want to go as low as George, get the Tanabe. If you want to go as low as Judd, get the Teins. Teins are cheaper than the Tanabe.

Good examples.....

BTW, what rims did you get? Same as Dr Judd?
Still looking.....
Old 11-01-08 | 02:07 AM
chikken
Lead Lap

They need HID's cause it's not BRIGHT enough..... I would like to put some on my TACO.....
whats your taco's license plate number, once you get HID for it, i'll give it to my piggy friends tomorrow when i see them, along with 4 other trucks with HID..... They'll send you a love letter
Old 11-01-08 | 07:35 PM
TrendyTodd
Lexus Test Driver

For the IS-F owners who think they don't have enough power

Artisan IS-F
Old 11-01-08 | 08:18 PM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

^^ omgosh thats mana
whatta beast
Old 11-02-08 | 03:37 AM
St.204
Lead Lap

thanks for coming out andrews

hope you learned something while driving the celica
Old 11-02-08 | 06:10 AM
Annalyz
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by chikken
DAM just have to let some frustration out.....everywhere i go i see trucks lifted or stock heights with bright **** HID blinding other people.....wtf isn't it illegal? I mean sheit how come they need HID? its so annoying when they are behind you blinding the heck outta ya. gonna brng this up with one of my pig friends tomorrow.
i'll apologize in advance... i love the hid's on my tacoma!

my oinky friends running acura tl retro's...

Old 11-02-08 | 11:36 AM
chikken
Lead Lap

since i've been getting a lot of f-up telemarketing phone calls.....one of pig friends told me about this site......

https://www.donotcall.gov/

you can file a complaint and even press charges against them if they don't stop calling you.
Old 11-02-08 | 11:44 AM
chikken
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Annalyz
i'll apologize in advance... i love the hid's on my tacoma!

my oinky friends running acura tl retro's...
just an FYI....if someone gets into an accident and you're behind them....you're liable and the other drive can blame you for fault. and if you drive off during the accident....and they get your license plate....they can get you for first degree negligent driving

Last edited by chikken; 11-02-08 at 11:49 AM.
Old 11-02-08 | 02:09 PM
Annalyz
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by chikken
just an FYI....if someone gets into an accident and you're behind them....you're liable and the other drive can blame you for fault. and if you drive off during the accident....and they get your license plate....they can get you for first degree negligent driving
my dad is a detective for hpd and is always razzing me about my truck and car(s)... hence, my "recon" sticker! he wouldn't buy me an hid kit for my truck... if he'd be investigating my sentencing! not to mention, my friends and i don't run cheap hid kits in our trucks... so, our lights are adjusted and not scattered all over earth!

oh, another thing... there's no such thing as "negligent driving"! maybe, there's negligent homicide or injury? i'm not demonstrating to be negligent by driving behind and/or pass someone... unless, i hit them!

on the flipside, i don't drive my truck at night and i dislike cars with scattered pink and/yellow fogs lights... so, bukbuk!

*aye anako
Old 11-02-08 | 03:38 PM
chikken
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Annalyz
my dad is a detective for hpd and is always razzing me about my truck and car(s)... hence, my "recon" sticker! he wouldn't buy me an hid kit for my truck... if he'd be investigating my sentencing! not to mention, my friends and i don't run cheap hid kits in our trucks... so, our lights are adjusted and not scattered all over earth!

oh, another thing... there's no such thing as "negligent driving"! maybe, there's negligent homicide or injury? i'm not demonstrating to be negligent by driving behind and/or pass someone... unless, i hit them!

on the flipside, i don't drive my truck at night and i dislike cars with scattered pink and/yellow fogs lights... so, bukbuk!

*aye anako
28.35.045. Negligent Driving.

(a) A person who drives a motor vehicle in the state in a manner that creates an unjustifiable risk of harm to a person or to property and who, as a result of the creation of the risk, actually endangers a person or property is guilty of negligent driving. An unjustifiable risk is a risk of such a nature and degree that a failure to avoid it constitutes a deviation from the standard of care that a reasonable person would observe in the situation. Proof that a defendant actually endangered a person or property is established by showing that, as a result of the defendant's driving, (1) an accident occurred; (2) a person, including the defendant, took evasive action to avoid an accident; (3) a person, including the defendant, stopped or slowed down suddenly to avoid an accident; or (4) a person or property, including the defendant or the defendant's property, was otherwise endangered. (b) The offense of negligent driving is a lesser offense than, and included in, the offense of reckless driving, and a person charged with reckless driving may be convicted of the lesser offense of negligent driving. (c) A person convicted of negligent driving is guilty of an infraction as provided under AS 28.40.050 . (d) Lawfully conducted automobile, snowmobile, motorcycle or other motor vehicle racing or exhibition events are not subject to the provisions of this section. Article 04. DUTIES FOLLOWING ACCIDENTS

not accusing you....just letting you fellow drivers know so that you can be aware....

Last edited by chikken; 11-02-08 at 03:42 PM.

Quick Reply: CL Hawaii chat room