Halloween Ghost Tour

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-08, 11:19 PM
chikken
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by G8RGRL
Is anyone planning on going ?
so far me and 2 other co-workers commited......hey joe how do you want us to pay?
Old 10-09-08, 12:58 AM
jt808
Driver

so far me and 2 other co-workers commited......hey joe how do you want us to pay?
My CC is already on file so you can either collect from your gang and then pay me cash or with a personal check. The other option is call Oahu Ghost Tours with your CC info. You can let me know closer to the deadline.
Old 10-09-08, 10:05 AM
chrisyano
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is the tour leaving at seven sharp, or is it meet at seven--leave a little later?

Getting there by seven is tough if not impossible for me on a weekday. I'm interested but probably can't make it there on time.
Old 10-09-08, 10:39 AM
jt808
Driver

Is the tour leaving at seven sharp, or is it meet at seven--leave a little later?

Getting there by seven is tough if not impossible for me on a weekday. I'm interested but probably can't make it there on time.

7:15-7:20 is the absolute latest. Does that work for you?
Old 10-10-08, 12:49 AM
kikaida
Lead Lap

I wish i could go..

The last one i went to was with lopaka and it was good. We went mostly on the north part.

When i got back, my wife was not too happy about me going and coming back super late. so i got banned.

Anyhow i recommend for anyone to go, its a good experience and if you dont see things or catch them on camera. Just the historical and location background knowledge is awesome!
Old 10-11-08, 05:09 PM
chrisyano
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by jt808
7:15-7:20 is the absolute latest. Does that work for you?
I will have to do some dry runs to see if I could it by then. I do appreciate the effort, but would hate to make everyone wait because of my schedule.
Old 10-11-08, 07:25 PM
jt808
Driver

I will have to do some dry runs to see if I could it by then. I do appreciate the effort, but would hate to make everyone wait because of my schedule.
I'm sure that work will understand if you need to leave a few minutes early. Besides, I know the IS350 goes fast for just that sort of occasion!

There's over a week until the deadline so no be shame, sign up!
Old 10-17-08, 08:46 PM
LXIGRL
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by chikken
I wonder if someone's going to chikken out.....
Old 10-17-08, 11:53 PM
VIP LXS
Lead Lap

long time I never go ghost hunting, I forgot where are all the places already...
Old 10-21-08, 12:35 AM
LXIGRL
Lead Lap

DON'T FORGET TO POST UP PICS WHEN YOU GET BACK..... OR THAT'S IF YOU GET BACK.....
Old 10-23-08, 01:33 PM
Annalyz
Lead Lap

so, how was it?
Old 10-25-08, 12:51 AM
TrendyTodd
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Annalyz
so, how was it?
+1

Where's the "report"???
Old 10-25-08, 10:44 AM
jt808
Driver

The tour was fun but long. It ran about 5.5 hours (over by 1.5 hours). We went to the Pali Lookout, some Heiau in Kailua, Morgan's Corner, Manoa Chinese Cemetery and Manoa Falls.

It was interesting because our guide could supposedly see spirits and where ever he told us to snap a photo, an Orb would usually appear in the frame. Additionally, white orbs are supposed to be docile spirits while red orbs are hostile. Most of the orbs where white and the only place I got red orbs was at Pali Lookout.

The creepiest place was Morgan's Corner. The guides brought out an EMF Detector and the readings spiked a lot during our walk up Old Pali Road. Whenever the EMF spiked, I snapped a shot and there would usually be an Orb in the frame. This was also the first time I had a chance to "feel" the cold spots people always associate with spirits being present.

There was also an unusual glowing mist (which were supposedly night marchers) in the trees about a 100 yards away towards the top of the road. When we shined a flashlight on it, you could see all the detail of the trees but not the mist. It was one of the most unusual things I've ever seen. The mist started getting closer to us and at that point, the guides told us we had to leave. I was honestly glad to get out of there.

The most orbs appeared at the Heiau where 80K Hawaiians supposedly lay in rest. I think guys like Todd, Mardy, Martin and George would have had a field day taking photos. Besides Morgan's Corner, the other places felt okay and didn't give me a chill down my spine.

I think the CL Guys & Gals would have had a great time. Too bad no one showed up!

I will post pics tonight for all those asking to see evidence.

Last edited by jt808; 10-25-08 at 12:58 PM.
Old 10-25-08, 12:40 PM
TrendyTodd
Lexus Test Driver

Which Morgan's corner did you guys go to? The one on the Honolulu side of the tunnels, on old Pali road? or the Windward side, by HPU?
Old 10-25-08, 12:54 PM
chrisyano
Lead Lap

Thanks for the report and the invitation. Unfortunately I was unable to make it due to my personal schedule. Wasn't done with work until late that day as it turned out and I can't just cut out early. I really wanted to check it out. I probably would have been freaked out the whole time, LOL.

That mist would have been too much for me. I'm sure I heard them once on the North Shore, but we didn't stick around to make sure LOL. Also am convinced I saw a spirit up at Pali Lookout.

Quick Reply: Halloween Ghost Tour