CLH members attending:

1. VIP ES300
2. llamaboiz
3. LEXi GiRL
4. chikken
5. tOyBOy808
6. sc400808 (maybe)
7. jt808

Last edited by VIP07lexIS; 11-12-08 at 12:40 AM.
Old 11-04-08, 12:42 AM
BIGGZ
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn,i wish i could go.
Old 11-04-08, 12:48 AM
TrendyTodd
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 1BIGJZS147
damn,i wish i could go.
SUPERFERRY FTW!!!
Old 11-05-08, 07:05 PM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

ill be there...i live walking distance haha
Old 11-05-08, 08:32 PM
VIP07lexIS
Pole Position

If there is anyone else who would still like to give me their money for the VIP Event, let me know. I will be collecting up until next week. The sooner the better though because we need an idea on how much shirts to print.

Another thing is Bryan asked if we can bring drinks to the Event. All sponsors will be bringing drinks for their group. I can get a case of bottled water so if any of you can bring a case of juice or soda, that would be great. If not, thats ok.

I would also like to get a headcount of people from CLH who plan on coming out to this Event. I will be making a list on the first post of this thread. Oh and if anyone can help out with the event, let me know. Thank you.

Last edited by VIP07lexIS; 11-05-08 at 08:41 PM.
Old 11-06-08, 12:24 AM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

^^help out with what? i will be able to come earlier to setup and stuff
i can try bring drinks...but i dont want to walk with it to the park
Old 11-06-08, 12:42 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

im there
Old 11-06-08, 07:36 PM
VIP07lexIS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by VIP_ES300
^^help out with what? i will be able to come earlier to setup and stuff
i can try bring drinks...but i dont want to walk with it to the park
probably to help set up and stuff. and no worry about the drinks. I wouldnt want you carrying a case over to the event.

so only 2 people are confirmed so far? I guess everyone will be busy working that day. I totally understand...Im trying to get off that day also. but it would be nice if more people could show up at the event to rep CLH.

btw, could someone (moderator) make this a sticky? TIA!
Old 11-06-08, 07:53 PM
LXIGRL
Lead Lap

I GOING.....
Old 11-07-08, 12:31 AM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by VIP07lexIS
probably to help set up and stuff. and no worry about the drinks. I wouldnt want you carrying a case over to the event.

so only 2 people are confirmed so far? I guess everyone will be busy working that day. I totally understand...Im trying to get off that day also. but it would be nice if more people could show up at the event to rep CLH.

what time is setup?
Old 11-07-08, 01:10 AM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by VIP07lexIS
You got it....its now Stuck.

Pete
Old 11-07-08, 01:52 AM
viplex_gs
Lead Lap

Cool

not going, no can take off from work! took too much time off already for sick leave, plus in another couple weeks i'll be on vacation...take alota pix and have fun. i know taketomi san jp ceo not gonna be there nor will shuji san
Old 11-07-08, 06:46 PM
VIP07lexIS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by VIP_ES300
what time is setup?
I'll let you know for sure when and if Bryan needs more help. Thanks for volunteering.

Originally Posted by PHML
You got it....its now Stuck.

Pete
Thank you kind sir!
Old 11-07-08, 07:15 PM
VIP07lexIS
Pole Position

More info from PJ:

Originally Posted by PJ User
Ok I will try to answer as many questions as I can. The two people confirmed that are coming from JP is Suzuko-san (i'm not sure if i'm spelling that correctly) and the girl that took over Shuji's job...I don't know her name. Bryan is waiting on some replys from Mode Parfume and another company. He tells me that everyone is busy with Sema and hasn't gotten back to him.

As for food Bryan is getting Kalbi, BBQ meat and some other stuff from his restaurant(for free). We are buying food from L&L.

In addition to that I'm making shirts for this event and some of the other sponsors are donating prizes to give away during the meet.

Hopefully this answers some of your questions and we can put some arguments to rest. I really hope everyone can try to come out for this event. It's a free event if you are not entering your car in the show. Just show up, hang out, talk story and win some prizes. The JP guys really want to hear what you guys are up to and what you want as far as new products. They will also be judging the show that day.
Originally Posted by PJ User
Sux its on a thrusday but these guys from Japan are on there way home to japan and are willing to make a stop in Hawaii for a few days to meet and great and to show apprication to there customers and those VIP Style enthuhiast here in Hawaii. They just could have flew right over Hawaii and not stopped.. There stoping here becuase they know how hard the Hawaii folks Rep the style.

It shouldnt really matter whos comming. Be it big whips to just the average joe. but who ever is comming wanted to get the VIP guys for a get together.

Bryans the contact for them and organizing the event and trying to make the best out a of thrusday event.

He already understands that its going to be a hard task to get guys to come out on a thrusday afternoon because everyone works or goes to school and what not. He asked me for my opinions and advice and there was no way of making this event happen on the weekend. That park was a suggestion made by me.. never knew he was going to roll with it.. I just hope he got all the permits required to do what he had in mind at the park.

I know some may or may not like bryan but put that aside.

SO if you can just come represnt Hawaii and lets show these guys the Aloha Spirit!
I hardly ever go on PJ but someone pointed out the VIP Event thread to me and thought I'd share it with all of you here. I hope that more people come out regardless of what they heard from others. A lot of people dont understand how hard it is and how much money it takes to put on an event like this. So if you can get off from work, come out and if you cant then thats alright. Those of you who went last year kind of know what to expect.

Bryan is sacrificing his time away from work and his family to make this event successful, so if you can make it, good. More chances of this event growing and being better the next year. If its a big turnout, who knows, one day those special Japan guests from different companies and more might try to make it down to Hawaii on a weekend if they see a lot of interest in the VIP scene at the event.

Im glad that people in CLH are supportive of this event. Spread the word to your friends and family. Anyone who are interested in the VIP scene should try to make it. Invite all your aunties, uncles, braddahs, sistahs, cousins, wives, girlfriends, ex's, etc. Just come out and have fun!

Last edited by VIP07lexIS; 11-07-08 at 07:34 PM.
Old 11-07-08, 07:22 PM
chikken
Lead Lap

i'll be there....just cant stay the whole time....prob just gonna have to leave about 1ish...anyone wanna roll in together since i'm not familiar with the area?

Quick Reply: 11.13.08 2nd Annual VIP Festival