CL of Hawaii Home of Club Lexus Hawaii

UPDATE....HellaFlush IV ... 2/28/2010 (Re-scheduled for Sunday). Food Bank & Car Show

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-10, 12:17 PM
808e90
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UPDATE....HellaFlush IV ... 2/28/2010 (Re-scheduled for Sunday). Food Bank & Car Show

UPDATED INFO....AS OF 2/23/10.

Here is some new info ...

Staging of cars to take place promptly at 8 am. Entrants should enter through the N. Nimitz Hwy entrance.

Entrants should not use the Lagoon Drive entrance to avoid the numerous speed bumps.

Entrants are to bring the print out of their confirmed HellaFlush entry and exact cash for payment (if they have not paid online). Event Staff will be checking against the master list during staging. (We have a set of detailed instructions for Entrants to follow during and after staging).

If Entrants intend to display their vehicles in groups, everyone must arrive as a group, and stage as a group. No spots will be saved while staging. Once an area is full, no other cars will be allowed to enter those areas.

Once Entrants enter (at the green dot) the staging area, HellaFlush Parking Control will guide each car into its proper spot on predetermined map of Area 1 (green). Entrants will be reminded to pull completely into the staging area and not to block the entrance from N. Nimitz Hwy.

Vendor setup to take place concurrently with Entrant staging. Vendors should plan to arrive no later than 9 am in order to complete their setup before 11 am start of the show.

Show begins promptly at 11 am. Any late arriving Entrants (or Vendors) will not be allowed to show their car (or set up their booth) and fees will be forfeited.

Spectators will enter at the red dot at the corner of Lagoon Dr & Aolele Street. Be advised, there are speed bumps in this parking lot. As Spectators arrive, Parking Control will guide them to park in Area 2 (red). No spectator vehicles will be allowed into the staging area or the Car Show Area 1.

DJ WISH from Garage JS4KIX will be spinning beats and making announcements throughout the show.

Judging will take place from 12 pm – 2 pm. Judging panel will tally scores. Prize packages with vendor swag organized for winners.
Prize Winner announcements will take place at 3 pm, distribution and photos with Miss HellaFlush Hawaii Model.

Please keep a cool head on the way out, drive out safely and follow all laws.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************
ORIGINAL POST...1/3/10

Hellaflush IV Hawaii - "Aloha Kings" Register now!

For the first time outside Mainland USA, the Hellaflush Movement takes it show to the ALOHA SHORES of OAHU on February 27, 2010. We invite everyone to experience a new style of carshows where ALL CARS, no matter what make or model have one thing in common, Being HELLAFLUSH, the art of wheel offsets.

ALL CREWS, FAMILY, MODELS AND CAR ENTHUSIASTS WELCOME!
HELLAFLUSH OLD SCHOOL, CLASSIC, JDM, EUROPEAN + AMERICAN..
RUCKUS & MOTORCYCLES WELCOME

This was the most recent meet:
http://vimeo.com/7813464

Click here (http://fatlace.com/hellaflush/aloha-kings-register) to REGISTER.
Reply here if you have any questions!

Last edited by PHML; 02-23-10 at 06:05 PM.
Old 01-03-10, 12:25 PM
808e90
Driver

This year we decided not to do a charity meet but rather to show our support to HellaFlush, Fatlace, and Hawaii Food Bank. Please join us and show your support to Hawaii Food Bank.

Mahalo ...
Old 01-03-10, 11:00 PM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

so who from CL gonna register for this?
Old 01-03-10, 11:44 PM
REV-01
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i registered. hopefully i can make the cut.
Old 01-04-10, 12:07 AM
lexusnb
Lexus Test Driver

I registered too hopefully I can make it in also. Not holding my breath though.
Old 01-04-10, 01:28 AM
Sc300_808
Driver

whats the latest u guys think u could register and there would still be available spots, is it worth tryin to register if u dont have your rims/coilovers etc. on the car yet but will by the time february comes around?
Old 01-04-10, 02:38 AM
Ehjay
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Sc300_808
whats the latest u guys think u could register and there would still be available spots, is it worth tryin to register if u dont have your rims/coilovers etc. on the car yet but will by the time february comes around?
i hear they are extremely close to their limit of slots(150 cars is the cut off). if i had to guess, they might stop their registration in just a few days or so.(but i could always be wrong) unless you got a crap load of money just sitting in your hand right now at this very moment to spend on parts and labor, its not worth signing up if your car its not ready.

also when you register, your already required to show pics of your car and its specs.
Old 01-04-10, 03:07 AM
808e90
Driver

I think register cut off is monday or you get your notice on monday ... Something like that.
Old 01-04-10, 12:02 PM
REV-01
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Ehjay
also when you register, your already required to show pics of your car and its specs.
oh crap....i never tell them everything....hope not going be like last time at street car show off. i didn't make the cut because of my mod list.

i just list them as
20" ms1
brembo bbk f and r
some suspension arms
some jdm conversion
Old 01-04-10, 03:22 PM
Ehjay
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by REV-01
oh crap....i never tell them everything....hope not going be like last time at street car show off. i didn't make the cut because of my mod list.

i just list them as
20" ms1
brembo bbk f and r
some suspension arms
some jdm conversion
kinda hard to see, but it says:
Make, Model, Wheels (Size + Offset), General Description of you car.
im sure as long as you got a pic and its decent enough they will still screen you. your car is sick samson, im sure your still in.
Old 01-04-10, 03:34 PM
REV-01
Lexus Champion

yeah i saw that.
Old 01-04-10, 09:05 PM
Sc300_808
Driver

well i just picked up my rims today all i need is my coilovers now but that probly wont happen for a few weeks
Old 01-04-10, 09:55 PM
krazyGs3
Pole Position

i reg. my car.. gata paint my lip... all buss
Old 01-04-10, 11:51 PM
VDMTom
Driver

I'm here if anyone has any questions.

Spots are filling up pretty fast, like really they are. =)
Can't wait til we come over to the islands!
Old 01-05-10, 12:28 AM
REV-01
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by VDMTom
I'm here if anyone has any questions.

Spots are filling up pretty fast, like really they are. =)
Can't wait til we come over to the islands!
cool just let us know. even if i don't make the cut i will still come check it out.

Quick Reply: UPDATE....HellaFlush IV ... 2/28/2010 (Re-scheduled for Sunday). Food Bank & Car Show