CL of Hawaii Home of Club Lexus Hawaii

Got into an Accident

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-10 | 12:28 PM
Ehjay
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by REV-01
sorry to hear hope you get it fix soon.
thanks man, looks like i wont be able to buy your wheels for a while.

Originally Posted by PHML
wow...r u ok? thats the main thing. the car can be repaired....go talk to racerman33...he has an IS300 graveyard at his shop.
Im fine. an IS300 graveyard you say?! i gotta check it out

Originally Posted by lexusnb
Wow sorry to hear and see hopefully you can get it fixed soon. Glad to hear you're ok the car can be repaired.
I hope i can get it fixed soon. and some changes will come along with it.

Originally Posted by PHML
makes me think twice now...about ppl who ask to borrow parts.
so i guess its a good thing then you didnt let me borrow your wheels. lol.

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
*sigh* thats the 2nd post of an accident so far this yr, but GSE20MT's one doesnt look as serious as this...

well glad your ok and gl with everything. well on the bright side, pics 2-6 look really nice
haha i noticed too that my pics came out pretty good. to be honest, while i was waiting to get towed i just sat on the curb practicing my photography. haha

Originally Posted by GSE20MT
gahh that sucks man. i think i just met you a couple weeks ago. it's good to know that you and everyone else is ok, but your car took a beating. that's gonna suck to fix. and yeah mine's was really minor.

and i think PHML is talking about ken sum. you can call them at 842-1009. his shop's right on the corner of puuhale rd and hau st. in kalihi. right next to the prison. he really does have a graveyard of IS300's. hope everything works out for you man.
Ill check out his shop later today. Thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by tod071
Damage looks like its gonna be costly. I would file a police report and file insurance claim. Gonna be cheaper with a deductible than out of pocket expense.
i forgot what was the reason, but it was something like i wasnt fully covered or something. like, only accidents where it wasnt my fault were covered.

Originally Posted by ratbagu
I saw this soon after it happened while travelling along the road. I was a bit curious and thought you guys had stopped to talk to the guy at that gate there. I was heading towards H1, so I didn't see any damage.
It's a shame that this happened. Your car looked real clean too.
im really dissapointed in myself. even the guy i hit said i just ruined a perfectly clean Lexus. But it will return, cleaner than ever.

Originally Posted by gkkid808
bumper man..... i can check to see if i have any extra parts at my warehouse but im not sure off hand. pm u if i find anything. i agree with todd, u might wanna do a report to cut cost. main thing u safe... gf's come n go man, i know 7yrs ask to get married n get the jag. school u can fix jus study and u can fix a car but u cant make a new u.
thanks for looking out bro. if you find any spare parts, please lmk.

Originally Posted by Toy86XBLS
glad to hear that your okay but come on, be honest were you taking pictures of cars while driving again? lol just kidding.
haha. your the first person to ask that or bring it up. but honestly, i wasnt taking pictures again. i was just not paying attention.

Originally Posted by Annalyz
dude, don't think negative... you're ok, right? fix one thing at a time! if you still think you got it bad... pm me and i'll give you a taste of what i'm going through!

take care.
im all G. im very curious now of what your going through. expect a PM from me soon. hehe.

Originally Posted by Cuttooth
woah dude, sorry to see this but main thing is no one got hurt.

not sure if you got a shop in mind but i've always taken my cars to autotech in kalihi.
thanks for info. i didnt have a shop in mind yet so i guess ill check them out.

Originally Posted by fknISC808
whaaaaaa! damn... im glad you are ok! as much as times may seem really hard right now, you will get through it. like others have said, one thing at a time. you & school should come first, then other things will fall into place.

LMK when things get a lil better, my homie sprays cars for a living so I can get him to paint the car for you.
yup, i plan to tackle one thing at a time. schooling first. lmk if you friend can paint it.

Originally Posted by chrisyano
Sorry to hear about the accident. I'm happy to hear that you and everyone else is OK. That is truly the most important thing here.

United Auto Body near Ala Moana does good work, although it seems you might have much less expensive alternatives at your disposal.

And rough patches in life make us who we are in the end. My grandfather used to say that no matter how bad something is, given enough time you will one day look back on it and see the positive. I've found this to be 100% true. This refers to the school and girlfriend issues, not the accident.

Oh, and Annalyz' post made me curious but afraid.
thanks for the advice and info. and me too. Annalyz' post does freak me out a little.
Old 01-15-10 | 09:00 PM
toizkixz
Driver

ohhhh man....good to hear ur alrite....well now u can change up the front a little when u buy parts...front kit, carbon fiber heheheh...
Old 01-15-10 | 09:27 PM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Ouch! Well.....at least everyone came out okay and no one filed a police report.

Take your time with your life and focus on the important things. The club will always be here and so will all of us. I hope everything turns out fine throughout the year. The year just started so there is a lot of time for improvement.
Old 01-15-10 | 11:40 PM
bnizzle87
Lexus Fanatic

sucks to hear what happened to your car man. but the year is still young. plenty more great days in store- believe me. bad things dont happen to good people....its just how life is sometimes. no need to worry bout the honeys. focus on that schooling though. just stick to it, and you'll be fine. but most importantly, glad to hear you're well after the incident. best of luck to you!
Old 01-16-10 | 10:34 AM
krazyGs3
Pole Position

omg cuz wtf?? now you can do some things you always wanted. pull fenders and clear under the fender wells to clear 20's.. ah take your time.. fix'um up better and badder..
Old 01-16-10 | 11:49 AM
CodyLexus
Driver

Glad to hear no one was hurt. But there's always some good that comes from something bad, for example, those are some nice pics. Too bad your car is in the condition it's in.
Old 01-16-10 | 05:50 PM
steezy
Lexus Test Driver

Awww mann. Get that baby fixed! I hope you fix it man. How much is the repair?
Old 01-16-10 | 06:53 PM
Ehjay
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by toizkixz
ohhhh man....good to hear ur alrite....well now u can change up the front a little when u buy parts...front kit, carbon fiber heheheh...
yup. this is the perfect time to fix it up to my own taste!

Originally Posted by 4U2eNv_8o8
Ouch! Well.....at least everyone came out okay and no one filed a police report.

Take your time with your life and focus on the important things. The club will always be here and so will all of us. I hope everything turns out fine throughout the year. The year just started so there is a lot of time for improvement.
thanks for the info homie. i know u had girl problems too and you came out all G.

Originally Posted by bnizzle87
sucks to hear what happened to your car man. but the year is still young. plenty more great days in store- believe me. bad things dont happen to good people....its just how life is sometimes. no need to worry bout the honeys. focus on that schooling though. just stick to it, and you'll be fine. but most importantly, glad to hear you're well after the incident. best of luck to you!
thanks for the words of wisdom and helping me look on the bright side!

Originally Posted by krazyGs3
omg cuz wtf?? now you can do some things you always wanted. pull fenders and clear under the fender wells to clear 20's.. ah take your time.. fix'um up better and badder..
woah! 20's?! i think ill just stick to 18's. but yup, it will be better and badder than before.

Originally Posted by CodyLexus
Glad to hear no one was hurt. But there's always some good that comes from something bad, for example, those are some nice pics. Too bad your car is in the condition it's in.
hehe i like my pics too. i was actually thinking of doing a little photoshoot tonight with it just sitting in the garage and im just looking at it shaking my head and such. haha.

Originally Posted by steezy
Awww mann. Get that baby fixed! I hope you fix it man. How much is the repair?
i actually didnt get it qouted yet. its still sitting in my garage actually. but it will get fixed, its my first car, i wont let my first baby suffer like this. lol

BTW: if anybody knows where i can find a diagram or something that labels all the parts in the front end so i can figure out what i damaged, i would much appreciate it.
Old 01-19-10 | 12:01 PM
Taks_is300
Rookie

Hello Ehjay,

Sorry to hear that you got into an accident.

I had this and thought you could use it to ID the parts you need to get repaired.

http://www.mediafire.com/?j4fhe51d1jy