Entering Car Shows advise

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-11, 05:47 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Entering Car Shows advise

New show season is upon us so let me give everyone some advise~

As soon as a shows registration is open DO NOT WAIT, register right away, even if you don't know if your car will be ready or not, if you pull out do not tell the organizers until you talk to me first, we can always find someone to fill your spot.

Pics, most shows require you submit pics of your car, DO NOT send pics you took on your fone in your garage 10min earlier, we have enough camera boys in CLH who would be most willing to take pics of your car in a decent location with a REAL camera, ALSO~ create a page here on CL with those pics of your car with a modlist so if registration requires a URL link you can link them to clublexus.com rather than some imageshack link, Club Lexus carries more weight than 'imageshack/photobucket'...

When registering they usually have a comments section, post the CL link (mentioned above).

Last edited by llamaboiz; 02-01-11 at 09:15 PM.
Old 02-01-11, 06:22 PM
HiloDB1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Good advise for those just starting off. I have no idea about this stuff sense I never entered a show before. Thanks Judd
Old 02-06-11, 08:04 PM
rexel77
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to meet other local photographers here on CL.
Old 02-11-11, 12:21 PM
fknISC808
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Jeff Castillo - F22Jet, not sure if he is on the boards
Marc Mendoza - Toyzkix? forgot sn
Jared - ehjay
Todd - TrendyTodd

but for the most part, those are the guys who cruises within the RA/CLH group that I know is pretty knowledgeable in the photography world.
Old 02-16-11, 08:31 AM
Deros
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
New show season is upon us so let me give everyone some advise~

As soon as a shows registration is open DO NOT WAIT, register right away, even if you don't know if your car will be ready or not, if you pull out do not tell the organizers until you talk to me first, we can always find someone to fill your spot.

Pics, most shows require you submit pics of your car, DO NOT send pics you took on your fone in your garage 10min earlier, we have enough camera boys in CLH who would be most willing to take pics of your car in a decent location with a REAL camera, ALSO~ create a page here on CL with those pics of your car with a modlist so if registration requires a URL link you can link them to clublexus.com rather than some imageshack link, Club Lexus carries more weight than 'imageshack/photobucket'...

When registering they usually have a comments section, post the CL link (mentioned above).
Thanks Judd. I guess my garage shot of car is not very complimentary.