CL of Hawaii Home of Club Lexus Hawaii

Accidents Do Happen.... A Lot

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-11, 01:57 PM
theSHAPE
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Accidents Do Happen.... A Lot

I think one of my first posts on here was about a hit and run accident that happened two years ago.. which pretty much totaled my front drivers side. Some may remember my BO IS300 with the white front and rear bumpers with a black lip kit. Well the first hit took care of my front end. Making it all black once again. About two weeks ago though one of my idiot neighbors hit my front end again while my car was parked on the street in front of my house. He was going up the road, passing my car, and forgot something at home. So he reversed back down the road and went right into my car. His insurance took care of everything. Two days after the car is out of the shop, Super Bowl Sunday night, a drunk driver leaves a party down my street and runs right into my rear end. He is so drunk he doesn't even realize that there is a car in front of him. So he proceeds to reverse and then go forward into my car, again and again. He's flooring it into my car wondering why he can't move. He burns out so much that there are holes in the asphalt now. Well anyway that all got taken care of and he ended up paying for all the damages out of pocket. So now, without a penny coming out of my pocket, I have an all black is300 once again

Couple weeks late but I thought I'd share. Oh and just the other day while driving home I almost got my whole drivers side repainted. A lady pulling out of her driveway was like an inch from hitting me while I passing. She looked one way but not the other. Yeah everybody says my car is cursed. But I think its somewhat blessed.
Old 02-22-11, 03:43 PM
Deros
Driver

Have you thought of public transportation.
Old 02-22-11, 07:10 PM
HiloDB1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Either you have some bad luck or your car is marked lol.
Old 02-22-11, 11:34 PM
HI98GS
Lexus Test Driver

Yeah, I saw your car and was wondering what happened. The drunk that hit your car should be incarcerated. If he cant realize he hit a parked car, how the in the world would he have realized if he hit someone. The police officer that was taking the case should have automatically thrown him in jail.

I saw where the incident occurred. People wouldn't believe, but there are 2 divits in the ground where this idiot burned out trying to move his and theSHAPE's parked car. Glad things worked out though. More happy no one was hurt. Really upset that this guy still is on the road.
Old 02-22-11, 11:40 PM
Annalyz
Lead Lap

i'm sorry to hear about your car... sickening!

so, what area do i have to avoid parking on the road?
Old 02-23-11, 12:32 AM
theSHAPE
Rookie

if my car gets hit again, it better get totaled. even though i am glad to have my car looking almost brand new again, it is a major pain in the butt to deal with and pretty depressing.

Annalyz.. you probably don't gotta worry. i live deep in manoa. so avoid that area or just avoid parking next to me lol.

i was actually suprised the officer handling the case gave me the option to either have the guy arrested or just have him taken home by a friend. while waiting for like 45 mins for any cops to arrive, i guess i made friends with the idiot and decided it was enough to just get him off the road and have his friend drive him home. at the time i thought it was right but now i don't. i do apologize to everyone on the island of oahu for letting him be free to drive without the consequences that should have been put upon him. the other crazy part is i find out the guy is my mother in-laws distant cousin.

too bad i didn't take pictures of both accidents. just wanted everything to get handled quickly.

Last edited by theSHAPE; 02-23-11 at 12:55 AM.
Old 02-27-11, 10:05 PM
gkkid808
Pole Position

bad ju ju?