CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Anyone Attending the Grand Am Championship????

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-04, 02:36 AM
Lexo_IS01
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Anyone Attending the Grand Am Championship????

Anyone attending this event on the 30th and 31st of this month? I have 2 Access Passes for both days, so I coming down from NorCal to meet up with some .netter's and was wondering if any CL people wanted to come out. I guess its a pre-meet before the event. I will know more details on the meet when Shauna(princess4, L-TunedGirl) makes me aware of it.
Old 10-07-04, 01:53 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Default Re: Anyone Attending the Grand Am Championship????

Originally posted by Lexo_IS01
Anyone attending this event on the 30th and 31st of this month? I have 2 Access Passes for both days, so I coming down from NorCal to meet up with some .netter's and was wondering if any CL people wanted to come out. I guess its a pre-meet before the event. I will know more details on the meet when Shauna(princess4, L-TunedGirl) makes me aware of it.

I am always interested in activities like this. Please link me to the event. thanks
Old 10-07-04, 02:11 PM
TCM080903
Pole Position

i'll be there for sure. (Lexo_IS01 = Bri? Fartman? Lefty? is that you? wait, alabama?? hmmm, maybe not...)

For the other Bry, here's the thread on .NET:
is300.NET Grand Am Meet

Last edited by TCM080903; 10-07-04 at 02:12 PM.
Old 10-18-04, 11:56 AM
TCM080903
Pole Position

bump for the story recently posted by flipside.

i'll be there. anyone know what time things start on sat & sun? i looked at the CA speedway website, but no start times are posted. thanks!
Old 10-25-04, 08:21 PM
ajs14
Driver

Lemme know what time it is too. TY
Old 10-26-04, 08:33 AM
PAPASMURF
Lexus Test Driver

I'm rolling thru for both days, a little shorter trip this time, but it will be well worth it...as was the last road trip....this is going to be fun! Anybody else from San Diego making this hop, if so want to hook up for the ride up?
Old 10-26-04, 03:00 PM
Wald GS

I'll be there on sunday!
Old 10-31-04, 05:49 PM
Wald GS

Here is my story from today as well as pics.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...hreadid=139152
Old 11-01-04, 09:58 AM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Good seeing you Bryan and the rest.

Thanks to Ethan and Ryan for organizing this.

I made it home here to NorCal last night after stopping for a great dinner at Harris Ranch with lex400sc, sportcoupe and Little_d.

Pretty tired, but worth it as usual.

I'll be getting ready to hit up SEMA this Wednesday.

I'll try to post pics and "video" in a week or two, once I re-couperate.

A lil off topic, but we did discuss it yesterday:

Anyone wanna meet up for dinner at SEMA, just come on over to the Junction Produce booth on Wednesday at the end of the show day. We'll figure out what to do from there.

Last edited by RMMGS4; 11-01-04 at 09:59 AM.
Old 11-01-04, 10:59 AM
TCM080903
Pole Position

hey y'all!
it was definitely cool to meet so many of you in person. now when i attend a CL meet, i won't be completely clueless! i had an awesome time this weekend.

thank you, ethan (static911)and ryan (flipside909) for organizing and coordinating things with Lexus Corp and TeamOne! also, thank you both for your help in making this a successful joint event with IS300.NET!
Old 11-01-04, 11:14 AM
Wald GS

It was a pleasure meeting you again Glen also great to see you again Esther. Also, the other people who I met for the first time.

Bryan

Last edited by Wald GS; 11-01-04 at 11:29 AM.
Old 11-01-04, 11:21 AM
PAPASMURF
Lexus Test Driver

Wow...what a weekend it was! Thanks to Flipside for hooking me up with the invite and keeping us all on track with all that was going on! Thanks to Ethan cause I know you had something to do with getting this done. Thanks to the Lexus staff for putting up with us for the last two days, everything was great and the staff was really helpful.

Congrats to the Lexus Racing Team (Max, Scott and the rest) for just dominating the race and capping everything off on Sunday! Great Job!!!

To all the CL crew that showed up both old and new it was as always a pleasure to see you all again. To the .Net folks it was great to finally meet alot of you all and finally put the names with the faces. Ester sorry about your ride, but like I told you just brush them hater's off and keep moving as I know you will.

Rollin the track was awesome to be able to legally go fast and not worry about getting a ticket plus slide the car thru a few turns was really an experience that will not be soon forgotten. Speaking of slidin...Jeramiah (sp?) you have your very own turn named after you! lol.....What a site to come out of turn 4 and look up and see an IS in a full spin.....

Anyways I have a few pics that I will post later (just one or two) as I don't want the Mod's to get mad at me.

Again, thanks to everyone for everything and I look forward to having the opportunity to do it all again next year.
Old 11-01-04, 12:14 PM
Static911

I was so sick on Sunday. I got home at around 5pm on Sunday with throbbing headache, chills and fatigue and didn't wake up until 9am today! I had to pump gas before I got home and people at the gas station were looking at me with a "what the hell is wrong with that guy" type of look. I guess it was something I ate on Saturday evening. Anyhow, I definately had a blast seeing everybody again.
Old 11-01-04, 12:19 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 534 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally posted by TCM080903
hey y'all!
it was definitely cool to meet so many of you in person. now when i attend a CL meet, i won't be completely clueless! i had an awesome time this weekend.

thank you, ethan (static911)and ryan (flipside909) for organizing and coordinating things with Lexus Corp and TeamOne! also, thank you both for your help in making this a successful joint event with IS300.NET!
Thank you too Esther for the phone calls and making the most out of the little time we had to get things rolling. Definitely sorry about your little mishap but it will be fixable! If you need shop referrals, let me know, I have alot of great bodyshops to refer you to. I'm jealous that you and Ethan took the hot laps w/the TRD Japan reps. Way to go! And bring your sister more often!
Old 11-01-04, 12:43 PM
Static911

Originally posted by TCM080903
hey y'all!

I shouldn't get credit since ClubLexus and IS300.NET together made this event happen. It was great meeting you again Ester and rest of folks at IS300.NET.

Quick Reply: Anyone Attending the Grand Am Championship????