CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Caravan to the meet from Los Angeles?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-04, 05:47 PM
rscott
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im in.
coming from the 10 is it left or right on pico?
Old 12-09-04, 08:06 PM
indypwr
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wink

Originally posted by rscott
im in.
depends where ur coming from........west or east of 10 frwy??
if coming from west, i think you make a left......and vice versa when coming from the east of 10...
but confirm with the guys here.........hehehe....just in case.
Old 12-09-04, 08:07 PM
EXE.UCF10
VIP|EXEstyle セルシオ

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Bad news guys, I might not be able to make it to the meet, I'm having problems with my alternator or battery (haven't figured out which is causing it)...hopefully I'll get everything resolved by tomorrow or I won't be able to make it to the caravan or the meet, unless someone wants to go 2.5 miles out of their way and give me a ride to Pathfinder Park. I won't be needing a ride back to LA because my g/f will meet up with me at Pathfinder Park and will be taking me home. FYI, I live directly behind Koreatown Plaza on Western and 9th.

im in.
Cool...depends on what exit you take Ronald. If you're getting off on Brea, go south on Brea then make a right on Pico. If you're getting off Crenshaw, Arlington, or Western, make a left on Pico. You should mapquest it just in case I'm wrong.

Last edited by BR1AN; 12-09-04 at 08:09 PM.
Old 12-09-04, 08:31 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

I can come pick you up. I'm in Los Feliz, only 10 minutes from K-town. Pm me with your address.
Old 12-09-04, 09:32 PM
SC400Dude
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by Longo Lexus
I can come pick you up. I'm in Los Feliz, only 10 minutes from K-town. Pm me with your address.
Phew~! Glad that you can help him out....see you all there....
Old 12-09-04, 11:37 PM
PERRYinLA
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Is this EXACT enough?

Originally posted by mikeloc24
The Ralph's is actually on Pico, about a block east of LaBrea. It sits where San Vicente and Pico meet, right at the Midtown shopping center. The address is 4760 S. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles 90019. and their number is #323.937.4107. -Mike
Good grief he's already given us the address, the cross streets and the phone number of the joint.

How much more EXACT can he get? You want him to type that address into MapQuest for you as well?
Old 12-10-04, 01:38 AM
EXE.UCF10
VIP|EXEstyle セルシオ

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally posted by SC400Dude
Phew~! Glad that you can help him out....see you all there....
Yeah, she rocks!

Originally posted by xmystikx
is the ralph's in downtown la? i'm confused as to where the location is EXACTLY.
As Perry mentioned, read the 12th post from the top.
Old 12-10-04, 09:04 AM
rscott
Lexus Test Driver

here you go fellas
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...searchtab=home

from the 10 go north on la brea then take a right.
Old 12-10-04, 09:11 AM
SC400Dude
Lexus Champion

here you go fellas
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...searchtab=home

from the 10 go north on la brea then take a right.
Thanks dude this will help some of us....
Old 12-10-04, 10:16 AM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Is this EXACT enough?

Originally posted by PERRYinLA
Good grief he's already given us the address, the cross streets and the phone number of the joint.

How much more EXACT can he get? You want him to type that address into MapQuest for you as well?
Lol, thanks Perry. I tried to make it as easy as possible for people to find the place, I mean it's not like it's hidden, it's a SUPERMARKET!

Everyone look here, when you're traveling down Pico look for the OSH (Orchard Supply Hardware) on the north side of Pico, the Ralph's is directly across the parking lot from the OSH. You can also enter the lot from Venice Blvd if that's easier for you. I drove there last night to scout the place out and it's easier to see the big "OSH" sign than it is to see the Ralph's sign, but it's all the same lot. Just frickin' be there okay guys/gals?! It ain't that hard....

if you're taking the 10fwy (east or west, doesn't matter which direction) your exit is LaBrea NORTH and go all the way up to Pico (perhaps 3 miles) and make a right. Go down Pico about a block and look for the Ralph's/OSH parking lot on the right. I'll be there by 9:15am at the latest.

Ronald (rscott), you don't need to get on the freeway if you're coming from your place man, just take Washington to LaBrea and make a left (north)

-Mike

Last edited by mikeloc24; 12-10-04 at 10:21 AM.
Old 12-10-04, 10:22 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

Whoever is planning on leaving from 1-4, could I get a lift home? Im on the way you guys are heading.
Old 12-11-04, 05:43 PM
PERRYinLA
Racer

Default Post-Caravan assessment

It was nice to have met everyone this morning at Ralphs! As you may have noticed, I was not able to join in the caravan - I had other commitments for the afternoon. Too bad- I'll bet I missed a helluva meet and BBQ!

Thanks to Mike for having the gumption to organize the caravan, and thanks to Liz (Longo) and Jess for being so generous with their Lexus Logoed goodies!
Old 12-11-04, 06:46 PM
rscott
Lexus Test Driver

Perry,
It was really nice meeting you this morning in LA. Its just too bad you couldnt make it down to the meet there was a big turnout. I was wondering where you went. I thought we lost you on the way there.
-Ronald
Old 12-11-04, 07:20 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

Talking

Mike, thanks for organizing the caravan. It was nice to meet everyone and to put faces with screen names.

Perry, at Ralph's I knew I had counted 10 cars, but when we got to the park it was only 9. LOL. Sorry you couldn't make this round.

I did not have the best of luck today. First I ran late at the car wash this morning because they were really busy and then I had to take off from the park before the food arrived so I could get to work. I got my pictures developed already and got some nice shots of us on the freeway, but I just realized something is wrong with my scanner and I can't post my pics. Arrgh!! Time for a digital camera....

Last edited by AsianGirl007; 12-11-04 at 07:32 PM.
Old 12-11-04, 10:51 PM
PERRYinLA
Racer

You're in luck, Liz- Christmas is just 13 days away! Now that your gift preference is known, I'm sure one of the many admirers you've acquired today will come through!

Quick Reply: Caravan to the meet from Los Angeles?