CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

After thoughts on Dec. 11th meet

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-04, 01:35 PM
Baby ///M3
Lexus Champion

Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts

Right on man.

It's nice meeting you and checking out your ride.

The next time I want to see your IS3 "turboed". Hahahah.

Jon

Originally posted by PAPASMURF
Yo, many thanks to all who put this together it was fun. Thanks to my boy Mike for rollin up with me from Diego it was a good ride.

KingKong, Mikeloc and all the others that I met for the first time great to see you guys and gals and to be given the opportunaty to make new friendships.

As always the Clublexus crew was showing strong and continuing to to grow! Jay thanks for cooking you did a great job.

Well until next time you all be safe and take care of each other.
Old 12-12-04, 02:05 PM
SC400Dude
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by PAPASMURF
Yo, many thanks to all who put this together it was fun. Thanks to my boy Mike for rollin up with me from Diego it was a good ride.

KingKong, Mikeloc and all the others that I met for the first time great to see you guys and gals and to be given the opportunaty to make new friendships.

As always the Clublexus crew was showing strong and continuing to to grow! Jay thanks for cooking you did a great job.

Well until next time you all be safe and take care of each other.
Werd bro!!!

Great cars, Great members, Great Food, and Great meet = Great Times...

Thank You Jay, KingKong, and Lextreme for the food and drinks.
Old 12-12-04, 10:35 PM
hello1
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hello great meet..thanks to everyone =)
Old 12-13-04, 01:09 AM
TCM080903
Pole Position

wow, sounds like an awesome meet. looks like i missed out! i guess i'll have to catch y'all at another meet in the future sometime.
Old 12-13-04, 07:45 AM
Lextreme
Lexus Champion

I would like to thank the following persons to make this wonderful event happen:

1. Steban Wu - He was there at the park since 7 am to hog the bbq grill and other things. He also stayed to do all the cleaning up too. Can someone please un-banned him and allow him back to CL. (moderator?)

2. Mike and his wife (RA40) Mike's wife made those wonderful cookies. I can see and taste lot of TLC in it. That was the best thing we got. It was homemade with every single cook wrapped and sealed.

3. Jay - Yup.. he is the man..... Late but got the goods. We were starving for food but he finally show up at 12 noon. Great food.

4. KingKong - Again he got the goods and very nice guy too. I would like to see him to our future meets again. Great member.

5. Sparkracing - Let not forget our main sponsor. SR got us food satisfied our hunger and made us drool more on those GS with 2JZGTE and NA-T. The also have few more secret weapons at the shop.

6. Liz (Longo) - She didnt have much time to hang out, but she had lots of Lexus goodies and was very friendly. I wish i had more time to get to know her. She seen to be a "cool chick" aka a nice person. Thanks for the hat.

Few other people also got some food and i want to them too. However, i forgot your names.

Overall, the meet was great. It was a nice sunny day in Cali and we had about 30-40 cars. I got to meet some real nice members and we talked, laughted, eat & drink.

I was kindda pissed at one of the SC400 owner with the copper color and a nice body kit. He was late to the meet, and he parked his car in a handdicap space. Many people told him to move the car, but he refused to do it. Finally he got a handicap sign from a legally disable person and place it in his car. By using some else handicap placecard is worst than getting a handicap parking violation. I was pissed not because he was late or he was parking at the handicap space. I was pissed because of his action we (CL Meet) might get kick out of the park.

I hope next time we have meet, we should respect the law too. If any member unable to do that, i wish they dont show up. This will ruin for everyone.

david

Last edited by Lextreme; 12-13-04 at 09:31 AM.
Old 12-13-04, 10:35 AM
lexus4jess
Racer

Received 86 Likes on 52 Posts

however kept the banner,try to take it to all the SO CAL meetings.
We had lost of fun.
That me on the left with the blue shirt.hehe
Old 12-13-04, 10:56 AM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Jesse, I think Esteban took care of the banner. I believe he's the guy in the pic helping you hang the banner. Again thanks to Esteban for all he did that day

I want to say thanks to everyone who contributed to this meet and brought something for other members to enjoy. I'm finally glad I got to meet a lot of other members: Lord of the Celsiors, Indypwr, rscott, edawg, guillermo, Papasmurf, LexAristo, Elizabeth, Jay, Lextreme, Mike from SD, Jon, Howie, RA40, and everyone else! We gotta do it again really soon...like AFTER I get some more mods!!! lol...
Old 12-13-04, 11:18 AM
Jay
Lexus Champion

PICTURES PLEASE !!!

JAY
Old 12-13-04, 11:21 AM
indypwr
Lexus Champion

Thumbs up

great turn out!! great to see old and new faces!!..........
Old 12-13-04, 12:00 PM
TopSCecreT
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally posted by Lextreme
I would like to thank the following persons to make this wonderful event happen:

1. Steban Wu - He was there at the park since 7 am to hog the bbq grill and other things. He also stayed to do all the cleaning up too. Can someone please un-banned him and allow him back to CL. (moderator?)

2. Mike and his wife (RA40) Mike's wife made those wonderful cookies. I can see and taste lot of TLC in it. That was the best thing we got. It was homemade with every single cook wrapped and sealed.

3. Jay - Yup.. he is the man..... Late but got the goods. We were starving for food but he finally show up at 12 noon. Great food.

4. KingKong - Again he got the goods and very nice guy too. I would like to see him to our future meets again. Great member.

5. Sparkracing - Let not forget our main sponsor. SR got us food satisfied our hunger and made us drool more on those GS with 2JZGTE and NA-T. The also have few more secret weapons at the shop.

6. Liz (Longo) - She didnt have much time to hang out, but she had lots of Lexus goodies and was very friendly. I wish i had more time to get to know her. She seen to be a "cool chick" aka a nice person. Thanks for the hat.

Few other people also got some food and i want to them too. However, i forgot your names.

Overall, the meet was great. It was a nice sunny day in Cali and we had about 30-40 cars. I got to meet some real nice members and we talked, laughted, eat & drink.

I was kindda pissed at one of the SC400 owner with the copper color and a nice body kit. He was late to the meet, and he parked his car in a handdicap space. Many people told him to move the car, but he refused to do it. Finally he got a handicap sign from a legally disable person and place it in his car. By using some else handicap placecard is worst than getting a handicap parking violation. I was pissed not because he was late or he was parking at the handicap space. I was pissed because of his action we (CL Meet) might get kick out of the park.

I hope next time we have meet, we should respect the law too. If any member unable to do that, i wish they dont show up. This will ruin for everyone.

david
i hope you're not talking about me david, i was parked legally right next to the disabled

Old 12-13-04, 12:08 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

haha Pat, we already know its not you...
Old 12-13-04, 02:07 PM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by Xotic sC
haha Pat, we already know its not you...
Hahahaha.... yeah... he's LEGAL there !!!!

JAY
Old 12-13-04, 02:47 PM
kingkong5
Lead Lap

I had a fantastic time at my first clublexus So Cal meet. Everyone was very nice, and I enjoyed meeting the other club members. I'm also glad to be able to contribute the plastic forks/knives/spoons which we didn't really need, and which someone must be taking good care of for me since they took them! Haha, but it's ok, I didn't need them anyway so I hope you enjoy using the rest of box o' plastic utensils.

I did bring 30 beers with me in a cooler, and I'm glad people had some. However, when I went to take it home, there was also another 30pack of bud light in there with mine, so I took them. If the original owner needs them back, well, you'll just have to wait until the next meet and I'll have them there or not, if I get thirsty before then.

Papasmurf, it was great meeting you and seeing your ride. Tall Mike with the big hair from San Diego was fun to talk to, as was mikeloc (not calling him short, just, he's not "tall mike"). Jay, David, great meet, you coordinated it so well, and the sausages were fantastic! Jay, where can I get more of those?

Whoever brought that RC Drifter car, you suck. Because now, I am going to have to spend some money and get one of my own. That LS400 was awesome, you could drift it around and around and around. It was fun watching it, and I'm glad I didn't try to drive it and run it into the curb.

And oh...whoever brought the ice cream sandwiches, you are the best.
Old 12-13-04, 03:39 PM
Lextreme
Lexus Champion

Top,

Not you... the car next to it... Evidence....

Old 12-13-04, 03:58 PM
SC400Dude
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by kingkong5

I did bring 30 beers with me in a cooler, and I'm glad people had some. However, when I went to take it home, there was also another 30pack of bud light in there with mine, so I took them. If the original owner needs them back, well, you'll just have to wait until the next meet and I'll have them there or not, if I get thirsty before then.
Hey Kong,
It was me who bought that Bud LIght....LoL
You can drink it all if you want.....if not, it's bottoms up again next time...haha

Phuong

Quick Reply: After thoughts on Dec. 11th meet