CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

After thoughts on Dec. 11th meet

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-04, 06:12 PM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Lextreme
Top,

Not you... the car next to it... Evidence....

BUSTED !!! That's NO NO !!!!

Jay
Old 12-13-04, 06:15 PM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by SC400Dude
Hey Kong,
It was me who bought that Bud LIght....LoL
You can drink it all if you want.....if not, it's bottoms up again next time...haha

Phuong

Phuong, ONLY if I didn't have my gf there !!!! DAMN...... I was sooo thirsty all day from staring at the Bud and Coors.... calling my name "JAY... come and eat me !!!!!"... lol.

I was soo busy cooking (All by myself), didn't have time to talk to you... sorry homie !!! Let's meet up again this month sometimes, since you're down in Newport area !! I got some parts to show you... heehee.... Hush !!

TTYL
JAY
Old 12-13-04, 07:44 PM
SC400Dude
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Jay
Phuong, ONLY if I didn't have my gf there !!!! DAMN...... I was sooo thirsty all day from staring at the Bud and Coors.... calling my name "JAY... come and eat me !!!!!"... lol.

I was soo busy cooking (All by myself), didn't have time to talk to you... sorry homie !!! Let's meet up again this month sometimes, since you're down in Newport area !! I got some parts to show you... heehee.... Hush !!

TTYL
JAY
Yeah man, we all appreciated you cooking for us though dude....next time we'll drink....

I wish I could meet up with you man but we're hella busy at work dude.....it's the "December to Remember" sales event...LoL
And December is kind of busy for all of us...

I only kick it during the weekends in NB, perhaps next month you can show me the "Goodies"......
Old 12-13-04, 07:51 PM
Jay
Lexus Champion

No Prob homie !! Dec to remember, huh ?? Hmmm.... I didn't read about that. Maybe I come by to see you there then !!

Fo sho, we go drinkin !!!

JAY
Old 12-13-04, 08:50 PM
Lextreme
Lexus Champion

Alright Jay,

Time for another meet. How aboutA X-Mas Bash......
Old 12-13-04, 09:11 PM
JamesN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks to my g/f taking the pics we got the culprit. Anyways another meet sound good Dave
Old 12-13-04, 09:16 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

AWWW JAY!!! dude I totally forgot to thank you man!!!!!
everyone, props to Jay for stickin it in there and grilling for all of our empty stomaches. I was going to thank you when you were done cooking but I just forgot. Anyway, meet was really cool, great "weiners"!!!
Old 12-14-04, 03:06 AM
q-OnE
Rookie

hahah its good to know i pissed off some people just because i parked in the handicap spot. especially umm...whats his face. he had to send like 3 people over to me like every 5 mins. i wasn't planning to stay long. i was only there to say wassup to pat and his bro and i did. i did leave not too long after right? plus i wouldnt have let the cops kick u guys out if they even did come up. if they did it would of been my problem so why do u guys need to trip? also why did it matter if i came late or not? was it that big of a deal? anywho...im not really here to argue. u guys just need to relax a little.

p.s. if u guys would like to ban me go ahead. i dont really give a **** so be my guest.
Old 12-14-04, 07:06 AM
lexus4jess
Racer

Received 86 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally posted by kingkong5
I had a fantastic time at my first clublexus So Cal meet. Everyone was very nice, and I enjoyed meeting the other club members. I'm also glad to be able to contribute the plastic forks/knives/spoons which we didn't really need, and which someone must be taking good care of for me since they took them! Haha, but it's ok, I didn't need them anyway so I hope you enjoy using the rest of box o' plastic utensils.

I did bring 30 beers with me in a cooler, and I'm glad people had some. However, when I went to take it home, there was also another 30pack of bud light in there with mine, so I took them. If the original owner needs them back, well, you'll just have to wait until the next meet and I'll have them there or not, if I get thirsty before then.

Papasmurf, it was great meeting you and seeing your ride. Tall Mike with the big hair from San Diego was fun to talk to, as was mikeloc (not calling him short, just, he's not "tall mike"). Jay, David, great meet, you coordinated it so well, and the sausages were fantastic! Jay, where can I get more of those?

Whoever brought that RC Drifter car, you suck. Because now, I am going to have to spend some money and get one of my own. That LS400 was awesome, you could drift it around and around and around. It was fun watching it, and I'm glad I didn't try to drive it and run it into the curb.

And oh...whoever brought the ice cream sandwiches, you are the best.
ha ha,

I put the 30 pack in there.But I didn't buy it.I had it in my cool.

Last edited by lexus4jess; 12-14-04 at 07:12 AM.
Old 12-14-04, 09:10 AM
indypwr
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking

Originally posted by lexus4jess
ha ha,

I put the 30 pack in there.But I didn't buy it.I had it in my cool.
hey jesse, save them and will finish this wed at the lexus of glendale..................hahahha
Old 12-14-04, 09:23 AM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by q-OnE
hahah its good to know i pissed off some people just because i parked in the handicap spot. especially umm...whats his face. he had to send like 3 people over to me like every 5 mins. i wasn't planning to stay long. i was only there to say wassup to pat and his bro and i did. i did leave not too long after right? plus i wouldnt have let the cops kick u guys out if they even did come up. if they did it would of been my problem so why do u guys need to trip? also why did it matter if i came late or not? was it that big of a deal? anywho...im not really here to argue. u guys just need to relax a little.

p.s. if u guys would like to ban me go ahead. i dont really give a **** so be my guest.

RELAX homie !! no one wants to ban no one here !!! I remember you from Autobac's meet.....it's all good man !!! I guess Dave (who was "charge" of this event) was bit worry about us getiin kicked out !!!
Old 12-14-04, 10:31 AM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by q-OnE
Nah dude, it ain't like that...at least not with me. I can see both sides of the situation, to me it was over when you produced the handicapped placard. At that point anything that happened involving the cops would have been on you, not necessarily on us. But just out of respect for the group, that's why David was asking you to move, and that's why I said I see both sides. It's all good homies, no one got tripped on and no one got kicked out so let's just forget that ish and move on okay?...next meet??
Old 12-14-04, 10:57 AM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by mikeloc24
Nah dude, it ain't like that...at least not with me. I can see both sides of the situation, to me it was over when you produced the handicapped placard. At that point anything that happened involving the cops would have been on you, not necessarily on us. But just out of respect for the group, that's why David was asking you to move, and that's why I said I see both sides. It's all good homies, no one got tripped on and no one got kicked out so let's just forget that ish and move on okay?...next meet??
A-MAN !!!

Did you say "Next-Meet" ????? Jus say when and where !!!

JAY
Old 12-16-04, 01:33 AM
rscott
Lexus Test Driver

just posted my pictures.
Old 12-16-04, 10:08 AM
Lexkost
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks to David and others that made this meet possible, I met some new guys and saw some very nice cars.................................Hopefully if everything goes well I will have the 2nd annual Lexkost BBQ in May .

Thanks Again to All !

Quick Reply: After thoughts on Dec. 11th meet